Thanks to all of you and the archives of this forum, I feel comfortable on the tech side. Well, at least as comfortable in that I have an idea of what to expect and need to accomplish.

Video taping all of this has been a part of our plan all along, and thak you for the reminder on that.

Port St. Lucie seems to fit the bill pretty well, I'll follow up on that, Thank you.

Lew: Thank you for the offer of your lot and the tip on the free, three-day pass. I will call you and let you know how plans and schedules are comming together. I have looked across the web and cannot find a calculator for the LEWBUCKS exchange rate. Point me to it when we talk.

Let me ask another question: During this delivery, do I have time to do things like touch-up, waxing, polishing, etc? I was figuring that after a time I might be overloaded on the systems. I could burn off some of the frustrations and aggrevation doing some maintenance and separate inspections. Possible? Or, do you think that there won't be opportunity?

Thanks in advance.