Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advise

"Let me ask another question: During this delivery, do I have time to do things like touch-up, waxing, polishing, etc? I was figuring that after a time I might be overloaded on the systems. I could burn off some of the frustrations and aggrevation doing some maintenance and separate inspections. Possible? Or, do you think that there won't be opportunity?"

You are buying the coach from Liberty, right? It will not need any touch-up, waxing or polishing. They will have that bus looking like new when you arrive. There is no one better to deal with and I'll bet you will have very few aggravations or frustrations. Go have fun and don't expect to learn everything all at once.

The benefit of buying a Coach from Liberty is you join the Liberty Family. Now that may sound corny until you actually arrive there and see for yourself . I stayed one and a half days. I could have stayed much longer but was anxious to get going. They have places to park and hook up so stay as long as you want, come and go as much as you feel is needed. I have Troy's cell number (Liberty's top Tech). He picks up almost everytime I call which isn't much. He know's the Liberty product top to bottom. If you want to buff and Polish, go for it but I agree with the others, your Coach will look like new.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Alternate RV park to hand at

You asked about RV parks near there. There's a clean and nice RV park in Pt. St. Lucie in the Passport America club that is 50% off with the Passport America membership which is under $50 to join just in case you don't want to pay the price at Outdoor Resorts. It's new, clean and quiet. Even has a little lake in the middle. Just go to Passport America's site and search by city and it will come up.

Stay as long as you can. We picked up our coach earlier this year at Featherlite and had to have a few things taken care of so we couldn't be in the coach. Then we had to leave as soon the changes were made so we didn't get much of an orientation. We thought this wouldn't be a big deal since we've had RVs for years. Wrong! There's nothing like a Prevost conversion so my advice is to video, take notes and ask questions. You'll probably never have their attention as much as you do when you pick it up so take advantage of it. Good luck and happy travels!