Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yep & YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Nice Bus!

Thank you Jim.

Hey nice coach, I don't know ya but I'am happy that you got what you wanted! Oh by the way don't worry about the fuel prices they are dropping every day. Plus less inheritance tax the kids have to pay latter so go out and enjoy!! I just got back from a 2800 mile trip and love every mile of it. Visalia to Amarillo to Yuma to San Diego back to Visalia.

so, in true thread creap fashion.....

Sid, next time you're coming through Southern CA area, please let us SoCal POG guys know about it. We're (in)famouns for spur of the moment eat-outs to meet fellow POG members!

(back to your regularly scheduled thread ....)

Nice bus there dust boy, what year is that bad boy? We will expect you in Spearfish, it's now time to buy some stinky diesel!

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Tuls View Post
    Hey nice coach, I don't know ya but I'am happy that you got what you wanted! Oh by the way don't worry about the fuel prices they are dropping every day. Plus less inheritance tax the kids have to pay latter so go out and enjoy!! I just got back from a 2800 mile trip and love every mile of it. Visalia to Amarillo to Yuma to San Diego back to Visalia.

Thanks Sid, very civilized of you. Fuel price worries? -- what are you talking about? Inheritance tax? -- what are you talking about? I've already told the kids that they were going to have to duke it out with Exxon/Mobile, Shell, Bp and Citgo collectors to even have a chance at one tire each. Not worried now and won't be then.

You have fun out there!!

Ray-Thanks for the invite !! How far are you from the Prevost shop in Mira Loma? Thats where we stop a lot of the time so we can see Judy's Dad who is real sick. Delane is awesome in letting us camp-out for a couple of nites. It's amazing what a few "PRIME" New York steaks will get ya. Even Free hook ups!

P.S. "PRIME HOLSTIEN BEEF"
    Grown in Brawley,Ca
    Last edited by Sid Tuls; 08-09-2008 at 08:20 PM.

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Nice bus there dust boy, what year is that bad boy? We will expect you in Spearfish, it's now time to buy some stinky diesel!

We will make Spearfish if the stars line up just right. A 98' and it will need diesel, you are correct.

Sawdust,

Welcome to the H3 "darkside".

Nice Bus!
    Mike

Sawdust,

Hurray, another H3 on board. You will love it !
    Congratulations !

Alek

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Sawdust,

Welcome to the H3 "darkside".

Nice Bus!
    Mike

Thank you Darth Vader navigator of the Mother ship!!