Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ISRI seats

sawdust_128 Guest

Default ISRI seats

Has anyone found a good source for parts, components and replacement skins for ISRI driver and co-pilot seats? I have contacted ISRIus, Inc. several times with no responses on my request for info.

I though I would ask before I started looking into a local upholstery shop.

Thanks

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I got all the parts for our ISRI seats from Prevost Elgin. As far as upholstery IMO a local guy would be the way to go.

Be cautious of people working out of gravel lots in house slippers when looking for local guys.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 08-07-2008 at 01:21 PM.

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    I got all the parts for our ISRI seats from Prevost Elgin. As far as upholstery IMO a local guy would be the way to go.

Be cautious of people working out of gravel lots in house slippers when looking for local guys.

Local exemptions apply: Guys from Chicago can woik in anyting day wan, you nowadimean?

Besides, if I had a local guy working in his driveway....., well I would just have to trust me.

Thanks for the info.

Thumbs up

So Ed, what bus did you get? Any pictures to post?

Ed wants to massage his new ride into perfect condition before any of us gets a chance to see it. Maybe we will get a chance in Spearfish. It is customary for the most recent purchaser of a bus to pay for the formal dinner at the next rally. I just got my tux out of the cleaners in anticipation of the dinner and ballroom dancing.

Jon,

I think that's officially known as the "Barclay Dinner".

MIke

There's a local guy in Port St. Lucie, Florida that Liberty uses. I've seen his work on ISRI seats and they were absolutely gorgeous.

BUT, be prepared to leave a lot of Lewbucks behind.....

They do excellent work though

sawdust_128 Guest

Default Here's the straight scoop

No pictures.

Put away the Tux.

Cancel the band.

Buy more hot dogs and double portions of kraut for Spearfish.

I have proposed. Bride-to-be is exhibiting usual girly shyness. A tentative date has been discussed. There have been no walks down the aisle and no I do's exchanged. No dowery has changed hands.

After reading this and several other forums, I understand that the girls of the Prevost family are high maintenence, fickle and complicated.
    They are of sturdy stock and age well. However, don't piss them off because without notice, they will just quit on you and no matter what you think, it's your fault. Once they quit, expect little to no cooperation in repairing the relationship as they are stubborn and silent. Your best bet is to appease them with expensive, shiney gifts and take them on lots of long, expensive trips.

My question about the ISRI seats is one of a series that I will be asking based on my need to cover my A@@, before any final announcements are released.

Jon: For the formal dinner, take your pick:

131 Ryan Rd, Spearfish or 726 Harding St, Spearfish

Tux? If you like!!

Cool

Ed, if you get to Spearfish, be sure to have a tie to wear to all the dinners.

Ask around town, you don't have to spend a lot of Lew Bucks on a good upholstery job, and contrary to what Joe said, some of the best work comes from the back alley shops. The best shops however will be loaded with work, so it will be difficult to get your job done in a timely manner.
    Good luck and hope to see you in Spearfish.

JIM

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I know what it is