A seller almost fell for this one........no it wasn't Truk
__________________________________________________ _____

Dear -------,
I have accepted your price and i can not afford to miss the property.However i will make a deposite of ($60,000) to you for the property.I have made out a certified cashiers check of($67,000) then the balance of $7,000 is for my broker for his trip to the states for property inspection and other neccessary renovetion and welfare.So you're required to deduct the deposite of ($60,000) and send the balance of($7,000) to my broker via money gram money transfer to enable him offsett other necessary arrangements.
So if this is okay with you kindly mail me back, am so much in love with your property.
Please Confirm this and provide the name,full contact address and phone/fax number as required for check payment to be delivered direct to you,this is for security reason,again that am paying directly to you in person and for easy comminucation b/w both of you.
So if this is okay with you kindly mail me back am so much in love with your property and i can't afford to miss the property.
Please Confirm this and provide the name,full contact address and phone/fax number as required for check payment to be delivered direct to you,this is for security reason,again that am paying directly to you in person and for easy comminucation b/w both of you.
Thanks
Rick