Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing hard water spots from side windows

Default Removing hard water spots from side windows

I remember a little time ago that someone found the miracle stuff to remove the hard water spots from the outside windows. I don't remember if they ever said the product name and how much work it took to get them off.
    Let us in on the secret stuff, please!

Kevin, There is a new product out on the market called "Hot Sauce" I got some of this product for my boat at Lake Havasu the stuff is flat amazing I used it on my bus as well. You can go to there webb site to order www.boatbling.net phone # 602-494-5603. I've never used a product that I had this good of results

Sid & Judy Tuls

2007 Thompson XL11 D/S
    Visalia,Ca

Tully Guest

Kevin:

I bought that miracle stuff (and even forgot the name) a month ago and told everyone I would update them. After 1/2 a hour I threw the product straight into the trash. I had neglected to give an update. Left film on all windows and did zero for the water spots. I will have to find my invoice for the name of the product. Was never very happy with the price or the non-performance of the product.

Tully Lee Garrett

Tully, sorry to hear that but @ $45.00 I would have sent it back for a full refund including shipping. I'am at Oasis R V Resort in Amarrillo the water is hard as nails after washing coach simply spay a little and wipe and the bus is ready to show.

Sid & Judy Tuls
    2007 Thompson XL D/S
    Visalia,Ca / now in Amarrillo,Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Erion View Post
    I remember a little time ago that someone found the miracle stuff to remove the hard water spots from the outside windows. I don't remember if they ever said the product name and how much work it took to get them off. Let us in on the secret stuff, please!

Kevin, I am not sure if your referring to "MY Miracle" moment or not but I still swear by the products I used on the outside glass on my XLII. The products are mfg by Jakel Products http://metalwax.com/index.htm

Fluoride Metal Cleaner: Yes this product is actually used for preparing or cleaning the S.S. on the bus before you wax it. But I found it worked GREAT on removing Acid rain water spots from my windows.

TopWax: Then after I cleaned the outside glass thoroughly, with the Fluoride Metal Cleaner, I waxed the windows with Topwax.

However I remember a brief demo by Dale Janek @ POG V with some of his cleaning stuff, and it worked great too. Ask him about his product.

Gary S.

dalej Guest

No secrets here, I just used Blue Magic wheel cleaner I found at truck stops

Tully Guest

Gary:

Did you use any other their products like the Spray Shine on the stainless or the metal cleaner or top wax on the stainless?

Would like to order this but everytime the miracle cleaner comes along it just does not perform like quoted.

Tully Lee Garrett .

So many choices, I ordered the Fluoride cleaner and top wax. I also ordered the hot sauce product. There is another glass polish for a high end auto detail co. that I ordered. The fluoride cleaner sounds like the way to go but due to the fact that it works like a acid, I will have to wait until after this road trip to try it.
    I will report my findings when this is all done.
    Thanks for all the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Tully View Post
    Gary: Did you use any other their products like the Spray Shine on the stainless or the metal cleaner or top wax on the stainless?
    Would like to order this but everytime the miracle cleaner comes along it just does not perform like quoted. Tully Lee Garrett .

Tully, yes I used all 3 of their products when I first got my bus in March. I was very happy with all of the products. The metal cleaner works great removing all chemicals previous wax's from the SS, and then I used the Spray Shine on the SS. There is some heavy rubbing needd to get the spray shine all shiny, but it really worked for me. I also used the metal cleaner on the outside of the windows, like I stated earlier, and MAN WHAT A GREAT JOB it did. Rather than go into long detail, here, if you want more information, call me 713-252-2599 and we can just talk about it.

I believe in their 3 products. Call Austin @ (408) 848-1497. I think he is the owner, tell him I suggested you call him for product information, and don't forget to call me if you want to talk about this stuff.

Tully Guest

Just spoke with Austin and placed my order. Told him you were very happy with product. Said to pass on a big thank you for the referal.

Will get Wednesday and start to work.

Fingers crossed,

Tully Lee Garrett