Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Shoot !

JON........Its only a joke. I thought it was amusing. I don't mine if someone pokes a little fun at me every once in a while.

Darrell,

We never joke on this forum. And we certainly never ever poke fun at anyone here.

I'm going to speak to the committee about this. You will be hearing from us.

And as to the guys spreading rumors about highway blockages cease and desist. It never happened and Roger doesn't have the pictures to prove it never happened. But if it did happen the cop would not have a sense of humor. And it would have been impressive seeing all those car's headlights just sitting still. But since it did not happen, those things did not happen.

No More Jokes From Me.

lewpopp Guest

Darrell,

You must realize that Jon grows whatever he wants up in the garden. From time to time he puts too much horseshit on some of the mother plants. It just worked itself out on the response to you.

Yea, I've heard the same joke using Porsche, Hummer, etc. Real original.
    and typically, there's a comment about the size of the owners member or lack there of.
    Last edited by garyde; 06-11-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I'm surprised this thread has been allowed to continue with words like prick and Hummer running through it.

And then there's Lew's choice of words to top things off. I thought this was a family forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell McCarley View Post
    No More Jokes From Me.
    Darrell - I'm sure you realize that Jon's reply about "never joking, etc" was "tongue on cheek" (a joke ). In fact, you can rarely take anything Jon writes seriously! JDub was just pokin' ya with a stick!

Darrell,

We never joke on this forum. And we certainly never ever poke fun at anyone here.

I'm going to speak to the committee about this. You will be hearing from us.

lewpopp Guest

Jon,

What's all this stuff about you being "holier than thou" baloney. Born again?

Huh? If I was born again why do I feel so damn old. Almost as old as you?

Ron Guest

Darrell,
    Ok, he was just joking. And yes, I am now a new POG member! Getting ready to take the bus on a shakedown cruise this weekend to the National Track and Field Championships in Eugene, Or. And yes, grinning from ear to ear. Thanks for delivering the Coach!