Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Shoot !

A State Trooper was patrolling late at night off the main highway.

He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing.

When he carefully approaches the car to get a closer look, he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine.

He immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, filing her fingernails.

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the trooper walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window.

The young man lowers his window. 'Uh, yes, Officer'?

The trooper asks: 'What are you doing'?

The young man says: 'Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine'.

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the trooper says: 'And her, what is she doing'?

The young man shrugs: 'Sir, I believe she's filing her fingernails'.

Now, the trooper is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, at night in a lover's lane. And nothing obscene is happening!

The trooper asks: 'What's your age, young man'?

The young man says: 'I'm 22, sir'.

The trooper asks: 'And her . . . what's her age?'

The young man looks at his watch and replies: 'She'll be 18 in 11 minutes...'

A husband and wife came for counseling after 20 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 20 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish.

The Bus Ride
    Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes,charter a double-Decker bus for a weekend Trip to Louisiana.
    The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the Blonde team rode on the top level.
    The Brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realized she hadn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She
    decided to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the Blondes in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.
    The brunette asked, 'What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!'

One of the Blondes looked up at her, swallowed hard and whispered... 'YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!!'

Exclamation Yesterday

Yesterday at 6:14 PM EST POG broke a record with 135 members online.

Did anybody feel anything

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Yesterday at 6:14 PM EST POG broke a record with 135 members online.

Did anybody feel anything

JIM
    I actually was feeling guilty for not being out working on my bus. Had a long week of work though, and was tired and it was hot, so I guess at least I helped set a record....

Being tired & hot & still helping to set "any" record, has me exhausted just reading about it. Kudo's to all of you in this.

Cool

Yesterdays count was even higher.

Let's make a habit of logging in around 6:00 PM and see how high we can get the count

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Yesterdays count was even higher.

Let's make a habit of logging in around 6:00 PM and see how high we can get the count

That would be 6:00PM Eastern, 5:00PM Central, 4:00PM Mountain, & 3:00PM Pacific time! (If everyone logged in at 6:00PM local time, it would not be at the same time!)

some of us are still working at 3PM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    some of us are still working at 3PM!!!
    Sounds like a personal problem, Ray! LOL!