Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week with Corona Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester
    Roger,
    That's because your bride has restricted your viewing credentials. The rest of us don't have much trouble seeing it. Maybe you can get a kitchen pass before Santa Fe and we can show some of them to you......
    JDUB
    JDUB, Roger has his own "Corona Kelly" in his wife Mickie--she could absolutley wear those Corona bottles just as well Come to think of it, so could Rae!! Lucky guys, you have your own "Kelly's" right at home you just need to bring home the right beer

Debi (not letting BOB-00 see the pics either--bahahahahha)

lewpopp Guest

Mango...Does Ms. Kelly really know how popular she is Nationwide? could you send her to the rallys and you stay home?

Truk4.... A real high tech ladder going up the bank nest to the plastic box.

I get those X's also but it might be my cell phone connection. We're trying to switch phones (update), but the agent knows less than we do. Apparently Verizon wants everyone to purchase phones that you can use as a palm held computor. Oh well, only 45 days or so until we get closer to high speed. We'll be sharing with the neighborhood.

Lew,

If she did know she would be charging me royalties for her pixs - she's pretty savy. Mrs. Mango claims, that unfortunately, there's not enough room on the bus for her to join us at POGII.

MM

lewpopp Guest

Who said join you in the trip. Just send the girls and you stay home. You don't even have to send beer, just the chicks.

lewpopp Guest

Mr. Mango

Just a line or two to find out if you know or have heard of my nephew who runs in marathons and triathalons in the Alexandria area. I guess his most recent race was a marathon and won in the 50-54 age catagory. His name is Rick Poppleton and operates a fence installation company.

Lew

Then we have the photo of Debi keeping the Corona Kelly post away from Bob-00. Or MangoDonna, I can't tell from the toe nail polish.......

work.JPG

I know Lew will try this, but let me tell you big guy, you're not that limber.

nice try JDUB but I would never treat my laptop in this manner

Debi and BOB-00

CK_2428.jpg

Corona Kelly sporting black tonight as we were worried about the effects of Ernesto on business. Luckily no impact and mucho Coronas flowed like a Winchester wellhead fire.

MM
    Last edited by MangoMike; 09-01-2006 at 04:05 AM.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

[QUOTE=Jerry Winchester]Then we have the photo of Debi keeping the Corona Kelly post away from Bob-00. Or MangoDonna, I can't tell from the toe nail polish.......

work.JPG

IQUOTE]

I knew that Jon was sandbagging on the Bling deal, but never imagined that he was going for the toe nails as well.

lewpopp Guest

My daughter made a trip to Alexandria this past weekend. I ask her if she stopped into any Mango Mikes. Se said she didn't see any and I told her they outnumber the MacDonalds in the area. She couldn't have missed them.