Quote Originally Posted by hhoppe View Post
It's sad that other Prevost owners are still having work done by Smith Power Products Inc. with shops in Sparks,NV and Salt Lake City, UT. That coach was in pristeen condition before they laid there paws on it. It will be returned to that same condition when I get done with repairing it.
I am through with these guys too. I was there when Harry's bus came off of the tow vehicle at Smith's. These folks are incompetent at best. My coach was serviced there just before Harry's and they left the filler cap off the engine oil filler. I has asked them to clean the gen compartment intake filter since I was having some overheating problems. They said it was pretty clean but they blew some air on the filter and replaced it. Imagine my surprise when I removed the filter a couple of weeks ago and found it filthy and almost plugged with dirt. The good thing is my gen performed flawlessly in the 116 degree weather in Redding, CA right after that incident. All I can say is to stay away from this company when visiting Reno!