Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chula Vista

Default Mammoth?

Let me get this right Steve, we are supposed to feel sorry for you, having to stay in Mammoth Lakes... Ok got it

We will be @ June for the first two weeks of Sept. If you are in the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bennett View Post
    I wish we could make it down to Chula, unfortunately we will be up in Mammoth Lakes until 8/10. We miss the pleasure of watching our POG brethren stumble & stammer, but are trying to make Spearfish to catch up.
    The RV business must be a hellava lot better than the airplane biz! Steve, strike you one super deal on a new twin DA-42...cruises at 180 knots on 13 gallons of jet fuel per hour. You and three of you closest friends can be anywhere in a few hours...none of that Bonanza/210 stuff!!

Jeepster,

I understand they are having illegal drag races in Temecula all through August...will this be a problem, especially when one considers the OSU Cheerleader annual reunion. Here's a pic from the drag races in Temecula last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Fly boy

Fly boy, you are truly a sick individual. I guess that is why we like you.

I am starting to wonder where you so easily come up with pictures like this though? Too many nights sharing cheap motel rooms with your right seat?

You should have invited the stews to the party more often

Jeepster....go buy a cheap scanner and listen to the aircraft frequencies. Big bad John's right seat may have been the other gender. Pretty common nowadays.