Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a Prevost!!

Mark, Welcome to the POG. Paulette and I have been in Yellowstone since 10 May, and will be here until 5 September. We are working at the Lake General Store which is about two miles from Fishing Bridge. I posted some information under another thread about places to stay in the Yellowstone area that will accomodate a 45' bus.

We would enjoy meeting you and your family, so if you get a chance, come by and see us or give us a call, and maybe we can get together. We are off a few hours every day and every Saturday and Sunday. If I can be of any help to you, let me know. We are staying in the employee RV Park at Yellowstone Lake, and my phone number at our Prevost is 307-242-7428. Dale
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

dmark1 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Mark, Welcome to the POG. Paulette and I have been in Yellowstone since 10 May, and will be here until 5 September. We are working at the Lake General Store which is about two miles from Fishing Bridge. I posted some information under another thread about places to stay in the Yellowstone area that will accomodate a 45' bus.

We would enjoy meeting you and your family, so if you get a chance, come by and see us or give us a call, and maybe we can get together. We are off a few hours every day and every Saturday and Sunday. If I can be of any help to you, let me know. We are staying in the employee RV Park at Yellowstone Lake, and my phone number at our Prevost is 307-242-7428. Dale
    Great ! I will be in Cody Wyoming on the 16th and will be going into Yellowstone from there. Where do you suggest I stay? Mammouth? Where is the best views/RV park that will accomodate my new baby?

Thanks

Mark

dmark1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    Welcome Mark. It is nice to have another Texan on the board. When you get a chance post some pictures. We all like to see machinery.

We are planning a little micro rally (Fat Beagle and Wild Kid Throwdown III) in Kerrville (at Buckhorn) for Labor Day weekend and would love to have you join us if you can.
    I would love to! I will see if it can fit into my schedule since I am leaving for 3 weeks tomorrow on my first adventure in my coach!

I will try to make it since my wife and I love Fredericksburg.

See you soon

Mark

Mark, Sorry I haven't responded sooner. We've been out hiking all day. You can drive the Prevost in most places in Yellowstone, and there are many places to park while touring, but campsites are rather limited.

I called the information desk in West Yellowstone and got the name and phone #'s of 4 parks that can accomodate a 45' coach with a tow vehicle. These two are in town: Grizzly RV Park, 406-646-4466 and Rustic Wagon RV, 406-646-7387. These two are on the outskirts: Yellowstone Holiday RV, 877-646-4242 and Kirkwood Resort, 877-302-7200. There are probably some in Mammouth also, but I don't know the names. Have a safe trip. Dale
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Default Ditto!!

Welcome Mark and family. We were at West Yellowstone last year with adult children and a few grandkids. The most popular RV park there is the Grizzly. They have several activities for kids, both on-site and off-site but nearby. There is a museum about two blocks away that is worth a look and also an animal park that has several of the animals like those found inside Yellowstone.

Dale and Paulette work and live a little over an hour from this location.

I hope you have a great time like we did.

Darl

PS: Watch out for JDUB, he will butter you up, talk flying and fires but the next thing you know you will be on the receiving end of a "Bite Me"

Man Darl, that was way harsh. I think the ACME truck is about to make a visit to your house.

Oh, two cannibals were eating a clown one day when one of them said, "Hey does this taste funny?"

Badda boom.

Smile

JDUB,

Great stuff! Do you think this up all by yourself or do you employ a staff of writers to keep us all entertained? Either or I enjoy the trip.
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

Default Sorry!!

I should have known better than to throw gas on the JDUB fire. Jonnie, did you really think that was funny or are you just buttering up the clown for the canibal? Might not be a bad idea to deposit some goodwill before you attend a rally. You might avoid a scene like this:

Last edited by Jim Skiff; 07-13-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Darl,

Been there and done that as far as JDUB and his partner are concerned. You are probably right on buttering up. I just ain't smart enough or quick enough to keep up with these guys, so I just have to carry their water and try to be condescending and avoid the crepe paper. In my case it was aluminum foil. On the other hand shit happens and we all have to watch our backs!
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

dmark1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Man Darl, that was way harsh. I think the ACME truck is about to make a visit to your house.

Oh, two cannibals were eating a clown one day when one of them said, "Hey does this taste funny?"

Badda boom.
    Thank you, Thank you, we'll be here all week and don't forget to tip
    your waitresses! Crash