Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a Prevost!!

dmark1 Guest

Talking Just bought a Prevost!!

Just bought a beautiful 2001 Prevost XLII and will take delivery Sunday! Couldn't be more ecstatic! The coach was built out by Featherlite and the
    couple that designed it had exquisite taste! It is probably the prettiest coach
    I have ever seen and now its mine!!

Hello to everyone - my name is Mark and I live in Dallas with my wife
    Lorenda and my 3 children, Sabrina (11) Skylar (12) and David(3). WE are going to immediately take the coach to Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and Las Vegas returning to Dallas on Old 66!

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself!

Mark

Mark,

Welcome and congratulations. We have enjoyed being able to own two Prevost coaches (unfortunately both at the same time for a while) and have never been disappointed in the choice.

We get thru Dallas all the time since we live in Houston and our family is in Oklahoma, so we look forward to an opportunity to meet you and the crew. We also have kids, 15 and 9, so they are traveling fools.

Enjoy the trips and watch out for the numbnuts on this board. Most of them are in Iowa at a Kuntry Koach rally this week, so you chose a good time for the first post.

JDUB

dmark1 Guest

Hi Jerry, saw some of your other posts. What kind of plane do you have? I have a 1970 Ted Smith Aerostar. I get down to Houston all the time(actually Galveston) as I own the Holiday Inn there.

Hello again

dmark1 Guest

And and by the way, the coach I bought is the exact same year and model you have! Do you have slides? Mine does not...

Mark

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

UH OH........there is fresh meat in the water.

Mark tell us, have you been experiancing problems sleeping lately or having trouble concentrating? Hmmmmmmmm???????

We know, it's o/k., we understand

dogs.jpg

Be aware that dogs around here are always provided first class treatment

dmark1 Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    UH OH........there is fresh meat in the water.

Mark tell us, have you been experiancing problems sleeping lately or having trouble concentrating? Hmmmmmmmm???????

We know, it's o/k., we understand

dogs.jpg

Be aware that dogs around here are always provided first class treatment
    GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Welcome aboard Mark, you have already been introduced to the Grand Turd Boy, so proceed with caution. Remember one thing, the Acme Truck makes a delivery to Houston weekly for the stocking of Jdub's bag of tricks and no one is exempt, even if your a Lonestar dude..

Welcome to POG Mark. I can tell by your post you definately have the disease. You are in the right place. With constant posting , & the help of the group, we will be able to monitor and treat your ailment.
    I'm sure you and your family will have a great time, sounds like a memorable trip.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

dmark1 Guest

Talking The Trip - from heaven or hell?

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    Welcome to POG Mark. I can tell by your post you definately have the disease. You are in the right place. With constant posting , & the help of the group, we will be able to monitor and treat your ailment.
    I'm sure you and your family will have a great time, sounds like a memorable trip.
    Thank you Gary. The trip will be memorable one way or the other! I have never taken a 3 week trip with the kids and hope the coach does not add to my tension! While I have been around RV's 2 years (traded a brand new Winnebago Journey for this one Plus some) I have never been around a coach with so much complexity! I probably will be on this forum every night wherever I am staying to ask questions about what does what, so anyone with a vantare XLII coach please stand by!

Trying to get some sleep tonight....
    Mark

Mark,

We do not have slides in our coach. We were looking for a 45' non-slide XLII with OTR and were about to punt when we found this Marathon. Or rather Kevin Erion found it and pointed it out to me.

I have a V35A Bonanza which has been much maligned on this board since it began. Both the Marathon and the Bonanza will be in attendence at AirVenture Oshkosh in a couple of weeks along with the Krakman's Sheepmobile and MangoMike's "AnotherMother", "Kickback" Ken R. and Newbie Wildman Brent.

JDUB