Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another New Member

Ken & Gwen welcome to you both. You chose well, we too own a 2000 Liberty and love it. Please plan on joining us in Spearfish SD for the next rally we all wood enjoy meeting you.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Default Welcome

Welcome Brewsters, Glad to have you on board.

Jon does make up a lot of crap. It mostly applies to Texans.

Yee Haw.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Welcome Ken and Gwen...Welcome to the land of equal opportunity offenders.
    We also transitioned from a Bluebird 35FC to a WB40. The forward control coach was like a tank. We had great experiences with our 'Birds but there is nothing like a Prevost.
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

DaleJ;

We live in Boerne, Texas, about 20 miles northwest of San Antonio. I retired and we moved here from NJ. Where we spent nearly 30 years. Yes, I know. And there will be others; property taxes jumped 35%, the state sales tax jumped to 7% from 6%, and we had to pay a new 1% escape tax on the sale price of our home there, to get out.

Now we are born and raised lifelong residents of Texas.
    Last edited by Kenneth Brewer; 06-21-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: left out name of respondee's question to my post

Default Bienvenidios Brew Maestros

Welcome aboard Ken and Gwen. It looks like most of the usual suspects have greeted you folks with a exception of a few Texans. There is one in particular that is generally up to no good and is known as a twin to the Mango Fruit. All I can say is come to the Spearfish Rally because those two will not be there. It will be un lugar tranquilito. ( A real tranquil place)

Believe me, once you know these guys you will want to avoid them like a mouthful of Habanero Chiles.

Oh, don't post a picture of your bus 'cause Fly By will criticize any paint flaw. He has a fetish about these things.

Aren't you glad you joined this joyful group? BTW, Jim Skiff will triple refund your annual fee for up to 5 years if you are dissatisfied for any reason.

Seriously, from the only sane member, WELCOME

Darl,

Bite me.

Welcome K & G and you found a great spot to live in Boerne. We have friends with a ranch there on the Guadalupe River and it is pristine country. Kevin Erion and I are going to hit the Schlitterbahn in July with the coaches, so maybe you can drop by for some abuse.

And don't believe everything these numbnuts tell you. Krak4U abuses sheep and has a shock fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Darl,

Bite me.

Jeeze Jerry, I didn't mention your name anywhere. Touchy, touchy. Please have a little more respect for your elders.

Does this mean you and your Taco Turd pal will be showing up at Spearfish?

Skiffer, cancel my SD res...and refund my dues. Triple!

Darl

Ken, welcome. Janice and I also retired from NJ and couldn't get out of there fast enough. We've been Florida residents for 6 years now, and probably checked out your H3 when we were in Stuart having some service work done on our coach before we left on our summer road trip.

Glad to have another Y2K Liberty on board....

Welcome Ken and Gwen, nice to have you as a part of POG. This group has certainly grown since POG1 and I must say we have met some incredible people and made some wonderful friends. Actually the missing Texan and the Mango man are two of them so don't let the warnings scare you

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Darl,

Bite me.

Welcome K & G and you found a great spot to live in Boerne. We have friends with a ranch there on the Guadalupe River and it is pristine country. Kevin Erion and I are going to hit the Schlitterbahn in July with the coaches, so maybe you can drop by for some abuse.

And don't believe everything these numbnuts tell you. Krak4U abuses sheep and has a shock fetish.
    Jerry,

Let us know and perhaps we may be able to drop by. Never been to Schlitterbahn's, and had to look it up. Can't swim. We are planning at the moment for sometime in July to begin a longer trip out to Las Vegas, up through to Idaho, down to Salt Lake City, over to Wyoming, down through Denver and back home, so if it is later in July we may not be in town.

Thanks.