Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another New Member

Hybrid View

Default Another New Member

We are Kenneth and Gwendolyn Brewer. We purchased a 2000 H3 from Liberty in Stuart, Fl, after looking and shopping around (all over) for a number of years, and drove it home to Texas this past Saturday. We owned (and still own) an '84 Bluebird FC for the past 19 years, and this is our third coach. Occasionalloy I opened my big mouth in this forum before it went private some time ago, under the handle Mr. Moto. I am a recently retired engineer, and my wife is a not so recently retired school principal.

This site, the forum, was crucial in learning enough to proceed with the purchase of the H3, and I would like to mention Jon W. specifically, but others as well, as particularly helpful with his many contributions. Thank you. The membership fee was paid back many times already. Perhaps I will be able to contribute something of use in the future.

dalej Guest

Kenneth,

Glad you have come aboard, looking forward to hearing more from you.

ps..what part of the lone star are you from?
    Last edited by dalej; 06-21-2008 at 07:40 AM.

Welcome to the Pay Per View Prevost Forum and congratulations on your new ride. Enjoy the welcomes from the other members, things can go downhill fast arount here.

Welcome aboard Ken, are you aware that Jon made most of that stuff up?

Actually when I make stuff up, especially when I know the information is wrong I use my other aliases...Truk, JDUB, Mango Mike, etc.

Welcome to the asylum. We were running low on fresh meat. As a Liberty owner however you will find the Liberty brain trust to be the smartest, best looking, richest guys in this crowd. We got your back.

DaleJ;

We live in Boerne, Texas, about 20 miles northwest of San Antonio. I retired and we moved here from NJ. Where we spent nearly 30 years. Yes, I know. And there will be others; property taxes jumped 35%, the state sales tax jumped to 7% from 6%, and we had to pay a new 1% escape tax on the sale price of our home there, to get out.

Now we are born and raised lifelong residents of Texas.
    Last edited by Kenneth Brewer; 06-21-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: left out name of respondee's question to my post

Congradulations Kenneth. Tell us more about you Coach and certainly join in with any insights you may have. anyone who has owned a Coach as long as you have certainly will be an asset to our group.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Brewmaster,

Welcome to POG.

It's good to see another brother from the H3 darkside.

Mango Mike

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Welcome

Kenneth,

Welcome to POG. Yes Jon W. is the greatest. However, there are many others out there with good information and insights. I just don't happen to be one of them.

Dale,

You best use capitals when referring to Texas. Don't you know everything is bigger down there! Hope all is well with you. We are in Oregon enjoying our post US Open vacation. Sometime next week we should be going through Montana.

Thumbs up Welcome Gwen & Ken

Nice to have you join right in.
    Sounds like a real nice ride you have there. Post some pictures, when you get a chance.
    Look all around in the site. Try everything you can't break anything.
    Watch your spelling or Lew will get you.
    Watch your grammar, or Dale F will get you.
    Watch your math, or Peter will get you.
    Watch your back, or whoops never mind, no one will get you.

Try to read all the old posts. If you make it through, you will better understand.....mechanicals.........moles.... and what to expect at a rally.
    At your first rally you will be given the secret hand shake, unless it's the Nudist Rally, there isn't one for that event yet. You must however wear a neck tie at all rally dinners. Following that there will be some cutting remarks

JIM