Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soft Market?????

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

You have come to the right place for answers.

Welcome. Looks like you got yourself a camper.

Welcome friendly ghost.

Nice bus.

Can you provide more details and perhaps some pixs? We always enjoy a good drool.

Mike

Hey Nice coach just get in and start enjoying it just think with fuel dropping like a rock and at that price you got that coach for It's all down hill from here. Enjoy the best is yet to come.

Not just buses that aren't selling. We have a 2006 Haulmark 32'box on a Columbia Freightliner chassis that isn't selling. Has a 32' stacker trailer to haul up to 4 cars. No takers. Think we finally have a buyer for the offshore racer. Trying to get rid of some toys. Cobra, anyone?

Jasperjr,

Welcome to the neighborhood, we are only 2 hr SW from Chicago.
    On the road now, but should be home in 2-3 days.
    Don't be a stranger

Alek

Quote Originally Posted by jasperjr View Post
    My wife and I bought a 2003 XLII below 450K (newbies, so I apologize if I inadvertently raised sellers hopes) but trying to do a post deal autopsy. Only learning curve issues with the coach and it has low mileage-and its in great shape. Comments???
    Beautiful coach and another Millennium owner is now in POG, congrats! Our best advice would be to get Brian's cell phone number and log it into your cell phone. You never know when you may need to call him with a little question or two....We are on our 2nd Millennium and he has been great at answering all of our questions for us, no matter how simple they may seem Personally, it has been our experience that he is the only one there, other then Nelson perhaps, who will follow through, answer your questions and get back with you if necessary. You can always call Bob as well or the Loc man for answers...just ask for Loc if Winston the wonderbeagle answers the phone

Jasper,

Congratulations on the new bus. Welcome to the Millennium family. Sounds like a great price on the bus. Did you purchase from Nelson or from a private seller? Does the bus have the PowerTech or Fisher Panda generator?

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

jasperjr Guest

Default Warm response

We cant thank everyone enough for the warm welcome. We heard great things about the sincerity of this group and we are very excited to become friends with as many of you as possible. We will post additional pictures of the coach.

Much like the engineer that I am Nelson is truly a gifted man. Brian is in the address book, fortunately it hasn't become a speed dial.

Kuba (Briard) we look forward to hanging with you. We do enjoy mischievous play. Although, we (she,-my wife) may seem strange, we won't be strangers. Somehow, that comment is going to haunt me for along time. Oh well, she is use ti it.

We are going to Petoskey for Labor Day.

Welcome Jasper....

"We heard great things about the sincerity of this group and we are very excited to become friends with as many of you as possible. "

Apparently we've been able to suck you into the big lie. We lie, we abuse each other, and we are split into factions which bestow WMDs on fellow POG members. Good luck on your new ride. It looks like a good one. Just be very careful about who you hang with. The Acme Company is working overtime and several of the folks in the asylum have no limit credit cards.

jasperjr Guest

Thanks for your honesty. We have always found ourselves hanging with people that are liars, dishonest, mischievous and like to abuse people. Now I understand why POG members consider themselves to be family. Hopefully, we can keep up with you guys.

We have enjoyed the coach so far. Still learning how to pack the stacker efficiently. We like to travel with a motorcycle or two and a car. I guess I'll figure it out someday.