When I bought this bus a number of years ago, I called Prevost Canada and asked about service bulletins, re-calls and the like. I also registered my name with the VIN just in case something in the way of a defect may come down the line. I guess as part of the process they put my name on the list to receive this annual parts catalogue on CD. While I suppose it is nice to have, at the end of the day, I found it to be less than user friendly. Guess if I had worked as a parts counterman somewhere along the line it may have been less intimidating. Mine and I suspect all of them come with an additional program called CAT BASE Viewer which makes it work...well sort of. The program has been less than stable when loaded onto a PC and a little checking with Prevost and they advise "dedicated" computers. It is fairly easy to get lost in the catalog, at least for me, but I suppose that is just a learning curve. True, there is everything in there from cotter pins to seats...............you will be able to pull down a part number (eventually and with patience).