I thought I would share an email that I got this am from a woman in OH. It's a HOOT! (I wrote her back and suggested her hubby join this forum for great advice, guidance and comraderie. Want to take bets on whether she'll share my email with him?)

Dear Doreen:
My husband just foisted your book on me to read. I am doing him a huge favor by reading it.
He sits at his computer for hours every day dreaming of owning his very own Prevost. He has the model, length, and other requirements already chosen. It's just a matter of when, not if.
I'm to the point in your book where you are on the 3 week trial run and leaving the mother-in-law.
I have to read the book in the garage because I'm not allowed to smoke in the house. Don't start on me.
I'm not at all crazy about driving around the country in any type of vehicle. Where is the exercise in that? All I see are giant hips in my future(more giant than they already are). Our dog kills cats, which we have aplenty. My husband isn't going to want to live that close to a litter pan.
My husband can also fix anything, but at his age, under a bus, on the side of a highway? Oh please.
Well, I have to get back to the book. To see what happens next. So far, you are addressing my fears, too.
You are a very entertaining writer.