Thread: New Motorcoach Storage Units in Largo Florida

majesticcoachclub Guest

Smile New Motorcoach Storage Units in Largo Florida

Hello to all,
    My name is Andrew Denis and I am at final site plan approval for a private motorcoach sttorage facility in Largo Florida. We are building 25 all private units which will be 16X50 long, some of the amenities are, individual air conditioners, individual waste receptacles in each unit, and 100 AMP service.
    These will be condo units and I am really trying to cater to the high end Prevost client and not to sell to just anyone.
    My question to all any of you is what would be some of the amenities that you would like to see in a high end motorcoach storage facility?
    thanks in advance

Andrew, you asked for it so here goes.

Increase the length so an owner can comfortably walk in front of his coach, yet still have enough room in the rear to open the doors. 50 feet is inadequate. I suggest 55 feet because 45 feet is the current standard length.

An owner needs electric, but having a dump station on site or in each area along with water would be very helpful. For those who are gearheads and want to do their own service I suggest a pit under each coach (OK, I'm getting a little crazy here) or a means by which owners can get under their coach to change oil, lube it etc. Just a shallow pit about 12" deep on site will allow all routine maintenance.

Other than that, good luck.