View Poll Results: Which do you all prefer?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meathead

3 13.04%
  • Burger King of Bling

2 8.70%
  • King of Bling

16 69.57%
  • King

2 8.70%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey!!

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rmboies View Post
    Hey Sawdust,

Since the King of Bling is ahead in your poll, I thought an actual photo of the King was called for.....I also have a close up of the "scrolling Bling buckle" but out of respect for Micki, I will keep that one underwraps

Welcome!
    No worries. I have a deal with all the Super Delegates.

Thanks for the picture, no surprises there.

There is no way I would vote for other than King of Bling. Although I am a sore loser Fast Roger earned the official title and nobody and no vote can take that honor from him.

I'm just glad I don't have a car lot across the street from him. He is a tough competitor. He left the dynamic duo gasping for breath. He smooth talked that 86 year old gal who was judging to honor him with the award even when others were trying to bribe her. Roger used his southern charm (and maybe a buck or two). While the dynamic duo were wearing themselves out with gaffer's tape Roger was shining his stainless steel engine trim and hanging his disco ball to go with his LED license plate scrolling message and his LED belt buckle scrolling message, both of which correctly proclaimed the man the King of Bling.

The goofy LED lights on his bus may have cost him a few points, but his competitors with masking tape on their bus had equally goofy LED lights so it was a draw there.

Fast Roger...The King of Bling