Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Panel Adhesion Problems

New Jersey had to get approval for the repair from Prevost and they did but said if any paint work was needed I was responsible for that cost.

tpr
    thanks for the post regarding side panels. I have all the confidence in Carl as he has serviced my coach for the last few years. How bad was your panel problem? Were they seperating or loose and did they remove the panel to repair it. My biggest fear is that I end up with panels that are scratched and chipped and then I have a paint problem. I assume that they covered your coach because of the year. Any info you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Rick,
    WhenI bought my coach in April I had no idea the panels were loose. I had it at prevost in New Jersey for oil changing and anything else they thought needed to be done when Carl came out and checked all the panels. He found just the slide panels loose, he showed me that you could pull them away from the coach with a finger nail. They took both panels completely off cleaned off the old adhesive and reglued and put the panels back on. Luckily the slide panels stop at the point where is breaks from the coach so there were no paint chips or scratches to worry about. The invoice read $2,208.90 but they didn't charge me as Prevost approved the repair. Like you said Carl is a great guy and so in Judy in service. John the manager went out of his way to make me happy with a repair to my 1996 a few years ago but that's another story.