Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IRSI Seats/Arm

Lewpoop: Don't worry about throwing them over your shoulders. When you are really my age they dry up and sound like two dried peas rattling in a tin can.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Darrell,

I don't really have a comfort problem with it but I had just recovered the seats in our old coach and filled them with memory foam. They were way comfortable and the ultra suede covering really made them nice.

However, the ultra suede would also cause your shorts to ride up after about 4 hours in the saddle, so it would jam your nuts up pretty tight. I think the IRSI set doesn't do that because it floats. Or maybe I've lost weight and my shorts are looser? Either way, I think you could tweak the IRSI seat some and it would be to your liking.

JDUB

Default Isri Seats

Jerry, Thanks for your advise. I just placed an order for memory foam with Overstocked.com. I will have the bottom seat rebuilt to make it more comfortable. I would have never thought of memory foam. Thanks again. This forum is great. Darrell

lewpopp Guest

Now Darrell....Do you really believe JDUB on his post about the memory foam? When he sets his ass on something the memory the product has is going to stay there and not come back. As for the coverings on hispast coach riding his shorts up so his nuts were compressed, well, that's the only memory he has of anything. They say that one of his nuts is no bigger than a flack seed and the other is a little bit smaller.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Sweat pants, that is the preferred driving apparel. Sweat pants they make any seat barable. Nothing else is even close for prolonged comfort, accept skives Way less expensive that a new seat.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 06-08-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Default Isri Seats

Jerry, I am sorry for asking about the seat cushion. Did not know that LEW was going to reveal all this information about your privates. You guys have way to much fun. Darrell

Darrell,

Don't fret. Lew passes in and out of consiousness after happy hour, so we never know what he'll post or if his medication has worn off.

He just has a bad case of gonad envy.

While having had the Cushy Drivers seats in my Monaco and Country Coach , I much prefer the Isri on the Liberty. It is Smaller and firmer. I prefer to not feel like I'm in a Lounge chair while driving. Cotton Comfortable shorts are my preference, although sweat pants are a great choice as well.
    Last edited by garyde; 06-08-2008 at 11:41 PM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide