Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Locked Out/Twice/Still Locked Out

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    Thanks Jon and Orren! I'll look in to a visit to Millennium while we're in FL next week!
    Well, we've had to postpone the Disney trip scheduled for next week as Vita's Dad has contracted a bacterial infection stemming from his porta-cath. Now he has to have the cath removed and replaced and then be on IV antibiotics for 10 days. His docs have nixed any travel for now and he was the reason we were going to Disney in the first place!

At any rate, we won't be visiting Milllenium to get our door latch/air lock issues checked out yet. Does anyone know of anyplace around or near Atlanta that is qualified or would have knowledge of the locks/latches?

We're going to take the bus "somewhere" this weekend (just to get away) since we're not heading to Disney, but we haven't decided where yet. It needs to be somewhere not too far because, since we postponed Disney, Vita is working next week to save her vacation days for something later.

Michael,

You could try Bleakley in Douglasville, they are a Prevost dealer. The Prevost service was done at a separate shop about a mile away from the plastic. I have been there in the car, but never had any work done.

Here's the link: http://www.bleakleyrv.com/

If your looking for a place to go instead of FL, Prevost Nashville is not all that far and you can rock on the Alley.

PS - How did your mini rally turn out, cold?

Or you can save the fuel and see if whoever is servicing Vantare can help walk you through the trouble shooting to see if it is a problem with the converter installed switch or the Prevost side of the door lock.

It's the little stuff that drives you crazy and this is one of them where the system is both converter and Prevost almost guaranteeing some finger pointing.

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Michael,

You could try Bleakley in Douglasville, they are a Prevost dealer. The Prevost service was done at a separate shop about a mile away from the plastic. I have been there in the car, but never had any work done.

Here's the link: http://www.bleakleyrv.com/

If your looking for a place to go instead of FL, Prevost Nashville is not all that far and you can rock on the Alley.

PS - How did your mini rally turn out, cold?
    I'll check with Bleakley! The micro-rally was "micro" (3 coaches), but we enjoyed meeting Larry and Pat Walker, and seeing Towson Engsberg again. We spent an very enjoyable, relaxing evening in Evangeline telling bus stories and other lies. It was cold and rainy outside, but warm and cozy in the bus!

It was great to meet Michael, Vita and Towson while we were in GA for some meetings. Left our stick house mid December and arrived home yesturday. 6002 miles from CO to CA to GA and home.

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Hi Michael,
    You might want to consider a visit to Donnie Myers RV in Sanford Fl.
    He worked for Vantare for many years...In our opinion, he knows Vartare better than anyone.
    Good luck and safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne View Post
    Hi Michael,
    You might want to consider a visit to Donnie Myers RV in Sanford Fl.
    He worked for Vantare for many years...In our opinion, he knows Vartare better than anyone.
    Good luck and safe travels.
    Wayne - thanks for the referral! We will definitely look up Donnie Myers when we finally make it to FL! I say "finally" because we've had to postpone our Disney trip for next week because Vita's Father contracted a bacterial infection related to his chemo porta-cath and his docs have nixed any travel for him until they can replace the catheter (he's in the hospital having that done literally as I write this) and knock down the infection with a 10 day course of IV antibiotics. Since it was his burning desire to visit Disney one more time that was the catalyst for the trip, it just makes sense to postpone until he is cleared to go with us! We anticipate rescheduling for sometime in April or early May.
    Last edited by michaeldterry; 02-12-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Michael....sorry to hear your DFIL is under the weather...we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.