Pam and I have our Bus in Juno Beach Florida while we get ready to head out for the summer.

Today we were doing some chores around the Bus, including washing the Bus. We had the dog (Miniature Dachsund ) outside. She was unhappy so Pam put her inside and shut the door. She went back to the door to go in and it was locked. I tried everything but it was very locked. I concluded that the dog had jumped up on the passengers seat and placed her little foot on the SMX pad to the right of the seat and hit the Door Lock (Air Door). I pulled out the ladder and looked through the window and there she was sitting quietly in the passengers seat.

I therefore concluded after a few unpleasant words that I was screwed, and the only way was to remove the front windshield. I proceeded to do so, with more than a little discomfort and with a less than satisfactory result I removed it cracked in two places, but in one piece. I crawled in and opened the door Lock (Air Door) and opened the door.

I than went about the process of placing the window back in the rubber frame and secured it so that it was water tight and would allow me to go to Prevost Jacksonville for replacement on my way out of Florida, could be worse I guess.

Got everything cleaned up, closed the bays and checked on the inside. I walked out side and locked the doors to go home. Pam said you forgot to lock the bays, so I went to unlock the door and it would not unlock, it appears that the Air Door lock had activated again, how is this possible???

What could we have done to have the air door locks activate without
anyone from the inside pressing the button.

Needless to say that I am back where I started from and will have to attack this tomorrow morning, what can I do?

I have never used the FOB, black #1, #2 buttons for security, do these devices activate the Air Locks???? Or do they just set the alarm.

I am sitting in my office with a beer in hand considering using a 10# hammer tomorrow, I could use some advice, how stupid am I ?? What am I missing here? Could my dog have set the door lock at the SMX board to automatically lock when the door is shut??

This really sucks. My wife said that we could have been in Montana at night in the winter, and I should be happy. I am trying to be happy but it is not working.