Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Win The Cooker! Maybe..

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Rules, you say? Roger!

The original test, which in statistics is called criteria-based referencing, although I suspect he didn't know it at the time, was posited by Dr. Burger King, ah, excuse me, Dr. Anal, and here it is: An 80-year old woman would look at a said Blinged Coach and say, "Wow, nice bus!"

That remains the sole criteria for the highly prized cooker and all its incumbent glories. Once again, the stainless cooker remains with the winner of The Bling, unlike the Anal Award, which is passed along, similar to the Stanley Cup (I really don't want to go much farther down that road at this point), to subsequent winners of the Anal Award. No one has questioned if the AA is to be used by the current holder or not.

So, "Wow, nice bus!" could include a wide variety of items you have mentioned and even perhaps more, including site management, the 'selling' of the bling, let the imagination wander.

Now, my mom is 87, too old for the judging, but she has a keen eye for detail and loves Las Vegas. My grandmother (you can see where this is going), who, may she rest in peace, only died a few years ago. She used to fly from Minneapolis to Vegas as well just to play the slots and see Liberace, a bling kind of guy.

The thing about bling (beginning to sound like a song here) is that there are no rules, as great art cannot be completely verbalized. When you see it, you know it.

Hopefully this short treatise on Bling will be of use.

Roger?

Ben Guest

Look out, I've heard that Jerry ordered a gross of the worlds smallest LED's:
    http://www.luxeonstar.com/item.php?i...rtno=LXCL-PWT1

I'm very afraid that he might turn himself into part of the bling contest with these.

Default Bling-O-Rama

Ben,

You have uncovered the mother lode of LED stuff. 50 lumens and 12-14v capability; couldn't you have just sent me a PM with the link?

I think the little ones will look good added to the new curb feelers I am installing.

Jeff,
    Here's one for you, right up your alley. Smudge Pots, Bling style

http://www.plowhearth.com/product.as...rch_value=1079

Mike

Nice bulb!

But $24.95 each - lot of Lew bucks there.

MM

Consolation prize for Jon -

Tool Box Grill. No Bling Here.

Last edited by MangoMike; 06-15-2006 at 08:53 PM.

Sorry guys. My coach has so much inherent bling I'm going to win the real SS cooker just because it looks so good.

I will admit to going a little crazy last night and polishing the oil pan drain plug. CO Bus will have to have more than a pretty paint job to beat that.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default PsyOps 101

Now Jon, just look at that.

Keep looking at that and tell me what you see.

Can you compete with THAT?

I want one of them. For a hood ornament. That will just about put the cooker in my hands.

Default Bling Stop

Hey Jon: I am on my way back to the Ktown this am - A billboard on I-40 advertising A CHROME SHACK located at exit 8 on I 81 -Is this the secret? Is this were I will find WOW? I am gonna check. Roger