Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Win The Cooker! Maybe..

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Unhappy I Win The Cooker! Maybe..

...OK, I'm driving a stock '98 XLV, no Bling.

The remark I hear is, "Wow, nice bus!"

Do I win the cooker?

Rest of the story:

I forgot to turn off the Whistler and got nailed by a Virginia State Trooper yesterday, who actually said, "Wow, nice bus," followed by, "License and Registration please."

Turns out that they have a radar detector-->Detector and got me on the spot.

There was no chance to negotiate. He turned it off, since it was built-in didn't call the SWAT team.

So now I am $96 poorer.

Oh, he did write down, 'gray' hair and I objected. He was willing to plead the hair thing down to a lesser charge (he recommended 'light blond,' but then I thought he was flirting).

I passed, thanked him, and have arrived at an undisclosed location near Northern Command for the moment.

"Wow, nice bus."

And I thought I would get the cooker.

Default Virginia needs the money

Jeff:
    That was mighty good of you to fork over the doe. Did you tell the trooper that you could have bought some bling to win a smoker grill but now you are going to have to eat COLD vienna sausage and beanie weanies.
    Micki says Hi to Helen
    So does this mean you wont be able to play in the blingy thingy://
    Roger
    Last edited by rfoster; 05-27-2006 at 07:55 PM.

Seems like a small price to pay for breezin' thru Virginia and not stopping at Mango Mike's.

Mike

Look Jeff, if they gave the award to the most deft BS'er, then Roger or Mike win hands down.

And to get nabbed by a radar detector detector. What pissy luck. I have have taken to just driving the speed limit on the interstate. What will get me are those side roads or speed traps. We have a monster one going south of Dallas on I-45. Dallas County sheriffs have a 6 lane portion of the interstate jacked back to 60mph and are writing tickets as fast as they can stop folks. No reason for the limit other than to provide revenue. Go about 5 miles down the road and it goes to 4 lanes and the limit increases to 70.

Now I might have to punt on those new 80 mph limits in West Texas. Put the hammer down.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

When you are in a rural county and get pulled over, there is always the problem of who you might meet.

I hang my head in shame. I should have gone the other way and hung out at Mango Mike's.

Now I am eating cold Vienna sausage and limited to one email. I was gonna email my lawyer, but thought it was best to stay with my pals on POG.

Dedication.

Default Texas Teeth

JW. Tennessee teeth uh? Check out the teeth from Oklahoma[IMG]
    Bling- Bling
    You should be able to bite the wires if you don't have pliers

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Roger, Roger.

Since the wires are already in place, just more Bling opportunities, after I save up the Lew Bucks to pay the fine. Just when you think you are there, you're not quite there.

Just Plain Jeff,

Take it from me. You don't want to have the ":blonde" label. When it changes color, it goes platinum (white). Around our house, when something goes wrong, it is attributed to a "Platinum Level" Doink!

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Whatever color it is, I certainly have a lot less of IT than I did before. Some people say it is a sign of intelligence, but others on this board in the same situation have pretty much trashed that theory.

Default Bs Bling

BLING KINGS : THAT BS ain't from Texas it STANDS FOR BRIGHT AND SHINEY - What are the rules again -I slept since then- Is it just exterior?, and also incudes:

Engine and Engine Compartment
    Bays and Bay contents(water tanks, generators, etc
    Underneath chassis? Bling King Jon already has mirrors??
    Any interior bling?
    I know LEDS ARE IN-
    Guidance Please- name calling permitted
    Fast Roger that