The original test, which in statistics is called criteria-based referencing, although I suspect he didn't know it at the time, was posited by Dr. Burger King, ah, excuse me, Dr. Anal, and here it is: An 80-year old woman would look at a said Blinged Coach and say, "Wow, nice bus!"

That remains the sole criteria for the highly prized cooker and all its incumbent glories. Once again, the stainless cooker remains with the winner of The Bling, unlike the Anal Award, which is passed along, similar to the Stanley Cup (I really don't want to go much farther down that road at this point), to subsequent winners of the Anal Award. No one has questioned if the AA is to be used by the current holder or not.

So, "Wow, nice bus!" could include a wide variety of items you have mentioned and even perhaps more, including site management, the 'selling' of the bling, let the imagination wander.

Now, my mom is 87, too old for the judging, but she has a keen eye for detail and loves Las Vegas. My grandmother (you can see where this is going), who, may she rest in peace, only died a few years ago. She used to fly from Minneapolis to Vegas as well just to play the slots and see Liberace, a bling kind of guy.

The thing about bling (beginning to sound like a song here) is that there are no rules, as great art cannot be completely verbalized. When you see it, you know it.

Hopefully this short treatise on Bling will be of use.

Roger?