Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nudist RV PARKS

Talking

Well, Well, Well, look whose back. I knew if this thread were opened again you would show up.

What have you been doing besides selling books?

What printing are you on?

What do people look at in a nudist park.

JIM

QueenOfTheRoad Guest

Yes, I'm so predictable! Thank Ray for getting me back. He saw a lovely review of the book in FMCA mag this month that I didn't even know about and emailed me.

Had a death and serious illness in Tim's family, so have been a bit behind in everything, but we're emerging now. We're parked in Crescent City, CA for a couple of months while Tim's in the Big House, again. (We've been referring to it as "Crescent Shitty, or when we're feeling particularly warm and gushy about the place, just "The Shitty". If anyone ever considers coming here, please check my blog, first. That's you're only warning.) At least there are Pelicans in Pelican Bay. Who knew? Nice RV park, though, right on the beach. As I'm writing this, I'm watching the birds and waves... and fog rolling in. And, trying not to turn around to see the town. That's life in The Shitty.

Book is in 6th printing. I've been "appearing" at a lot of book clubs all over the country by speakerphone, some even have Prevost owners, so I've told them about POG. We might get some new members. (Please don't scare them off Jim. Can you maybe wait a few days before discussing the whole menagerie a tois thing? Oops! That's a different fetish, isn't it? I hope I didn't give you any ideas. Hide your pets, everyone!)

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Whose knit?

Hey Jeff,

Are those Fruit of the Looms or Hanes "have it your way?" Inquiring minds would like to know. What is the spring rate for a quarter bounched off your new Avatar?

Later ...

lewpopp Guest

Jeff, the picture does not show a thong. It's just a plain old bikini bottom.

I know you are conversing with a bunch of old farts and they don't know the difference.

We need JDUB to step in here with a few pictures of his OSU cheerleaders with "Thongs" on. He does it best unless Mango has a few hanging around.

Now be sure they are wearing official thongs and not Bikini bottoms.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Deffined

Lew- The description I found for that picture referred to it as a "Rio Thong". I guess it's a G rated thong with 3/4 coverge. I wound up giving myself quite an education on the various type of thongs and found out the technical difference between the G-string, Tanga, Thong, V-string, T Back and finally the Rio which is what is supposedly pictured. I know you sitting on the edge of your seat so here is how they define that one.

"The Rio is commonly known as a 'starter thong'. If you don't know whether thongs are for you, or you think g-strings are a bit too risque, then this thong might be for you. It resembles high cut bikini briefs more than anything else, and makes a nice transitional garment. No matter what flavor of thong you're into, there's a style and shape for to suit almost everyone's tastes!"

--- Oh the pain of that research and digging though all the photos. I need to find an angle on making a living on such research. Several people already beat me to writing articles on it. Here's a good one for you that I wrote. When you stop for fuel or something and people want to know if your driving a group of musicians around, I tell them "no" for starters and then follow up with "The only kind of instrument I know how to play is the G-String". Guess you had to be there.