Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nudist RV PARKS

Default Nudist RV PARKS

I was thinking about interesting places and ways to spend time while traveling this summer. My wife Pam said, how about Nudist RV parks. Pam's German and much more open about these things. I was elected to do some research and discuss this with people who know the ropes.

My research took me to UTube and I found one of our own Celebrities Queen Of The Road. You have been holding back on us. Here we are, starved for interesting ways to enjoy a relaxing summer and you and your spouse have all the answers. Not fare.

I guess I better read the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMC8ShWoaZs

If Pam has her way, then I better start working out now, loosing a few pounds in a hurry, otherwise there will be a extra charge, if I'm allowed in at all? Jim Skiff asked us to be on the look out for a new POG rally site.

Default Well now

A nekkid POG rally. This opens up many new possibilities for practical jokes for sure.

The Taco Twins would be all over the national supply of itching powder, nair, contact cement etc.

We would have to hire a lawyer to create a "no photography & general non disclosure" contract that would be signed beforehand.

Jon would probably want to do a full on seminar on various seat cover material and the hygiene issues involved with each. I would not want him to be polishing his slack adjuster around the camp for sure!

Most any clothing item would prolly sell at a premium at the auction, as would sun screen and bug juice.

A very interesting concept indeed

Default Nudist RV Parks

Dee tells me that we have several in the West, try these,

Glenn Eden, 15 miles S. of Corona CA on I-15
    Good 40' full hookup spots, tight for a 45'. They have a dry lot that is cheap, Dee tells me they will allow generators.

DeAnza Springs, +/- 75 miles E. of San Deigo CA. on I-8
    100 + full hookups, nice. Dee says it is desert like, but nice

Swallows Sun Island Club, 15 miles E. of San Deigo El Cajon
    Nice, Dee likes to play water volley ball at this resort.

Laguna del Sol, S, Sacramento CA, by Wilton CA
    Water and electric, over priced but nice. Dee likes to swim in the shallow river at the back of the park.

I never been to any of these, just heard about them from Dee. Maybe this explains the no tan lines.

Quote; A nekkid POG rally. This opens up many new possibilities for practical jokes for sure.

The Taco Twins would be all over the national supply of itching powder, nair, contact cement etc.

We would have to hire a lawyer to create a "no photography & general non disclosure" contract that would be signed beforehand.

Jon would probably want to do a full on seminar on various seat cover material and the hygiene issues involved with each. I would not want him to be polishing his slack adjuster around the camp for sure!

Most any clothing item would prolly sell at a premium at the auction, as would sun screen and bug juice.

A very interesting concept indeed

So Warren, what is the point? I think you are simply frustrated because your favorite tool store was closed today.

PS: We enjoyed having you and Kelly as a neighbors at POG VI. Really!

Default I see

Ya'll were fine neighbors too! Other than the leaking sewerage, rats jumping bus, the pit bull fights you sold the tickets to every night, the freezer you mounted outside, the semi permanent skirt you put up around the coach, the boom box banging at all hours, running your generator 24/7, and the occasional banjo playing in the midst of the night!!

We did all have a good time!!

Quote Originally Posted by jello_jeep View Post
    Ya'll were fine neighbors too! Other than the leaking sewerage, rats jumping bus, the pit bull fights you sold the tickets to every night, the freezer you mounted outside, the semi permanent skirt you put up around the coach, the boom box banging at all hours, running your generator 24/7, and the occasional banjo playing in the midst of the night!!

We did all have a good time!!
    Here is where the problem will start if we have a rally. We will have to change the Title for "Busted Knuckles And Greasy Jeans" to something else. The pictures from the rally would be worth the admission, and could form a great POG calendar gift item.

This could really open up some great challenges for photographers. I have an excellent super long range lens I haven't used in a while that would be good for those natural unposed shots. Plus a macro for enlarging the less endowed coupled with Photoshop enhancement abilities in case some of us are not in total buff shape.

Default Future Pog Rally Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Alan__ View Post
    This could really open up some great challenges for photographers. I have an excellent super long range lens I haven't used in a while that would be good for those natural unposed shots. Plus a macro for enlarging the less endowed coupled with Photoshop enhancement abilities in case some of us are not in total buff shape.
    Here are examples of what we can expect from Future POG rally Pics if we have our rallies at NUDIST RV PARKS. Ah, fresh air the smell of pine trees.

By the way I am not interested in any cold climate regions, and Pam and I are very much outdoors types, Water Volleyball, Tag Football, hiking, biking etc.

I bet we will get more sponsors and a large increase in membership. maybe even Marathon will become members.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Hmm

Those webbed chairs could leave interesting marks! All the gay Scotsmen would be following you about

Quote Originally Posted by jello_jeep View Post
    Those webbed chairs could leave interesting marks! All the gay Scotsmen would be following you about
    I am gay Scotsman, and those chairs do leave ugly marks, but it worth it for the friendship and clean air.