Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: points of interest along the way to SF rally?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

I dunno, they say there are Elvis sightings at Graceland, but maybe memories are better than reality?

Take away the outfit and you have Winchester.

dalej Guest

Are most of you guys going to be on I-40 coming across? You should have the single "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks. It will be a perfect fit if you havn't driven west.

Dale

ken&ellen Guest

Default Ouch!

Jon, you are being a little harsh.....although there is a very familar look in his eyes.
    Dale, Dixie Chicks? Crank a little Toby.

Also, welcome aboard looking forward to meeting your family some time in the future. Ken & Ellen

Oh man Jon that is way harsh. Just because I jammed Tom for flying in the pressurezed fart extractor, I get the hammer.

And I thought that guy lived in the front compartment of Lew's coach....

Default Tow to Santa Fe

Hey Jon-
    you are welcome to hook on - I do run a litte faster than 62 (not much) especially after I get those LEDs like JW. I believe this bling thing is going to turn into another AWARD.(two awards now ANAL AND BLING) - wow a grill and toliet brush - what combos.
    Maybe some diamond lugnuts would look good on the Mango MotherShip or that Royale coach in Cypress Texas. THAT OUGHT TO PUT'M OVER THE TOP

Mango needs to add another category - cooking and then I will be in on the eating.
    About it JW are you in?
    Roger that

Roger that,

If I'm hooked on and drafting run as fast as you want. As long as it is your tank next to the pump at the flying J.

The only problem I have is I know if you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes.

Keep giving Batman and Robin ideas for bling. They need it. Next to our Libertys they have a definite bling deficit.

I think whomever has the cajones to put the naked lady mud flaps on their coach should win the award.

I think they are an option on the Classic, but aren't they standard issue for the Elegant Lady?

Yep Roger, I am in. For whatever it takes. If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

And for Jon, if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

Default On the Way to Santa Fe

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen: Time is getting short. Santa Fe is coming up quick. I need those "you gotta see and do stops" along the way recommendations.

"A1" Jon and I are planning to team up on the way out. I will have to follow him becase my lights will blind him if he follows me and yes there is that 62 mph thing too!

I got Mango's Graceland recommendation, and JDUB's Cadillac Ranch (I'd like one of those in the back yard-all my cars are on blocks). And then there is JPJ's Roswell excursion, whew, far out! Any others? Grand Canyon?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Isn't looking at the back of my bus going to be good enough?

As far as things to do, I plan on stopping every 50 miles to dust the coach and put more tire dressing on the treads.