Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member, Andre Ducote

Default New member, Andre Ducote

hello everyone,

Just a quick note to say Hi and introduce myself. My wife Ann and I live at The great Outdoors in Titusville, Florida. We have a 1999 Royale with just under 180,000 miles and we have owned it for 3.5 years. We are the 3rd owners. We lived in it full time for about a year, and now we are settled in at TGO and have mostly been using the bus to travel to Maryland and New Orleans to attend to family issues. We still work full time, from home, but work is very demanding of our time. The last rally of any kind we have made was over a year ago. This site and prevost-stuff.com have been a huge help to me. I just talk to one of the sponsors, Doug Stoflo at Excalibur Coach in Sanford this past Saturday. I am arranging to have him do a week long check up on the coach sometime in June. We hope to attend a POG rally in the future if work would just stop getting in the way of having fun.

Andre & Ann Ducote
    1998 Royale

Welcome to the forum, Andre & Ann. I have often said that joining this group was the best hundred bucks I ever spent on our bus. I'll bet you'll feel the same way before long.
    I will send you a PM with a list of the names whose post you should ignore. It is a long list and the last time I checked I was still on it.
    The A#1 best guy for bus advice around here is Jon. He will shortly send you an email saying welcome to the asylum. I don't like that greeting. I got out of the asylum a number of months back and don't like to be reminded.
    Hang on folks, it's a fun ride.

Default Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome Andre and Ann. Glad to have your presence in the group, we love new meat - I mean new folks. We had a mini Pog Rally at TGO back in early 07. Courtesy of Bill and Jody they live at TGO sometimes. Beautiful place, great climate, super people. Look forward to seeing you at the next POG Rally.

ps: We still work full time too, bummer!
    Roger and Micki Foster
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

[QUOTE=rfoster;28772]Hello and welcome Andre and Ann. Glad to have your presence in the group, we love new meat - I mean new folks.

Happy to see you here Andre and Ann.....certainly understand about not being able to make all the rallies, I think Jon and Di are the only ones who have been to all of them is that correct?

Anyway, all of us enjoy the mini-rallies and Bob and I hope to meet you at one. If you are headed north, keep us as a stopping spot for your road trip is you are traveling through SC!

Debi and Bob-05

Welcome Andre and Ann, you will love this site, but don't pay any attention to tdelorme, his real name is Mel. You should look up Bill and Jodi at TGO, they have a black CC, but I don't remember the site number. Just look for a guy that looks like Wiley Nelson and a chickee babe holding a wine glass.

Andre,

As a past customer of Mango Mike's, I want to welcome your family to POG.

I know you're going to enjoy your time here.

MIke

Default Thanks to all

I want to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the group. I did forget to mention that I have meet Mango Mike at his restaurant in D.C. He is one super nice classy dude. (that ought to start some emails flying).

Thanks again
    Andre & Ann Ducote
    1999 Royale

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ajducote View Post
    I want to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the group. I did forget to mention that I have meet Mango Mike at his restaurant in D.C. He is one super nice classy dude. (that ought to start some emails flying).

Thanks again
    Andre & Ann Ducote
    1999 Royale

Andre, please check the latest edition of Webster's, where you will find:

Super Nice Classy Dude/Mango Mike= Oxymoron

But hey, he does have TWO buses

Mel Torme,

Remember we are never out of range.

mm

Andre,

Welcome and I seem to remember you being on the Royale list server. You'll like this group as it is much more active in the sense of trying to help with problems, although the answers are made up sometimes........

As for the Webster's Dictionary issue, after "Super Nice Classy Dude", it says, - See also; JDUB

Lots of numbnuts on this site.....