I'm hoping that someone here might have some suggestions. I have spent the last two weeks looking for tires for my coach. I spoke with Prevost and they are putting on 315/80 R22.5 tires on coaches.

It appears that two good choices are the Goodyear G670RV, and the Michelin XZA1 tire. I have tried several places here in Southern CA, and have barely been able to locate anyone who can even get these tires. Camping World (for example) lists both a Goodyear (G291, not the G670) and Michelin, but when I went to purchase they indicated they couldn't get the tires.

So, after two weeks of looking here's the only places that indicated to me they either had tires in stock, or could get them within a day.

1. Prevost - $678 bare tire for Michelin
2. Petes - $565 for Toyo tires (installed)
3. Richard Road Service $674 for Michelin (bare), or $548 for Goodyear (G291) bare

Calls to a dozen other dealers comes up blank.

Does anyone have a suggestion where to get tires? I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to Prevost, and getting it done, but I'd rather not pay that amount. A friend indicated to me he got Michelin's in the $400+ range, but he has yet to get back to me with the installer who did that.

So, I'm hoping I can find something better that $750/tire installed. The Toyo tires came in much cheaper ($565 installed), but I read a couple of threads on the internet where I'm a little cautious.

Ray