Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Pahrump

Default The Z's come home

Eventually the Z's came back to roost. They were looking none too happy about being chosen for shenanigans again....

Then the Taco Twins emerged, they all kissed and made up, and life was good in the park once again....

I love a happy ending... Plus apologies were flying around like bats at dusk.. The Jeepster's good name was restored.... Ahhh...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Continued

Well, the Taco Twins showed how they had slithered undetected through the night with stealth glasses... The foursome posed for a photo op in front of the two-time vicitms bus.

Mr Z began swilling Tequila and Corona beer and for some reason fancied taking a pool bath with Emerson. The park cops showed up and hooked him up for contributing to the deliquincy of a blow up doll (take heed Truk, stay out of Pahrump).

Default Shots from the auction party, they require no explanation

Pics for your viewing pleasure..

Default Mo pics

More for your continued viewing pleasure...

Default Last of the great auction pics

Last of the acution pics.

The last picture was a result of Randy finding out that Nevada requires a license for "Sharons" to be out in public!
    Last edited by jello_jeep; 05-11-2008 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jello_jeep View Post
    Quiet in the peanut gallery fly boy, or I will send my BN over and have him put a pop knot on ya!
    Well, I will let the truth out...had the Toothbrush been invented anywhere but Menefee California, they would have called it the TEETHBRUSH

I guess you didn't want to hurt those choppers during the "First Annual Parumph Memorial Breakfast Sheep Toss" All and all the breakfast was not BAAAHD!

BTW, all of us older folk are requesting that when you have a "photo op" that involves us, you stretch a piece of cheesecloth over the lens ala Doris Day (preserves what little vanity we have left)!!

John
    Last edited by flyu2there; 05-12-2008 at 01:02 AM.

Default Thank you from the Pahrump Senior Center

Dear P.O.G. Members,
    The Pahrump Senior Center, The Board of Trustees, staff and its members can't thank you enough for your generous donation. It was a pleasure to meet you all and to see you in action. I was impressed to see how much fun you folks had spending money and couldn't be happier to be the receiving organization. We at the Senior Center have been struggling with the increase in fuel prices and your donation has taken some of the edge off that task. Our purpose is to transport the local seniors to their medical appointments in Las Vegas (which can be up to 350 miles round trip 3 days a week.) and for local medical and shopping as well. We also feed approximately 80 to 100 people a day at the center and provide around 80+ meals a week through Meals on Wheels for the Homebound Seniors.
    We are a non-profit and depend on kind, caring people like yourselves to help us make a difference in the community and to help us provide the seniors of Pahrump a better living environment.
    Again, The Pahrump Senior Center would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity.