Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: H340 Wanted

Orren,

Any idea who Custom Coach is? I also saw the ad, but don't know the Converter.

Default Custon Coach

The Custom Coach I am familiar with was a converter located in Columbus, OH. They were a well established concern and then fell on troubled times and are no longer in business. I believe they converted one of John Madden's coaches a few years back.

Owen Connoughton, the owner of Creative Mobile Interior in Columbus, OH and one of our sponsors, worked for Custom Coach for many years prior to forming CMI. Many of his employees are former Custom Coach employees.

And by the way, they do excellent work.

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Orren,

Any idea who Custom Coach is? I also saw the ad, but don't know the Converter.
    Tom, Here's a link to Custom Coach: http://www.customcoach.com/home.php

They've been around for a long time, I wouldn't be afraid of their conversions , it is the same company Denny mentions in the previous message.
    Last edited by Orren Zook; 04-29-2008 at 10:25 PM.

I would, however, be afraid of anything John Madden endorses. I stopped in Van Horn, Texas at a Mexican food establishment that had his glowing endorsement.

You guessed it; wouldn't even make a turd. The Trukman couldn't have worked up a loaf out of that stuff. And they had photos of his coach and a mural of it on the wall as well.

Kinda put me off of Madden for a spell...........

jkbriggs Guest

Still looking for an H340. Just sold my motorhome and am having "withdrawals" already. Have identified a few prospects on the usual web-sites. Anybody out there ready to sell theirs?

JK,

Marathon has Coach 200 on consignment. I beliefly saw an ad for it . It has had lots of new stuff put on it including a new engine. Preston Green at Marathon Fl told us it has around 160K miles on it. It is list on their website for 185K, but the site I saw it on briefly had a price of 134.5K
    Might give Preston a call 1800-437-8295 or 1-813-323-2747 I have a lots of photos of it. Just email me and I will send them if you like
    coloradobus@comcast.net
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

JK I know a fellow who has 2 Liberty H340's. A 90 and a 93. If you are interested call him.

1-813-323-3006 His name is Bob

jkbriggs Guest

I will give Bob a call. Thanks for the info - Jody Briggs

Question Looks like Mr. Briggs found his H340

I was snooping around in Ebay looking for 'who knows what' and found a Texan, Mr JNK Briggs has a 1991 Prevost H340 for sale. Looks like a real nice coach. I remembered we had a POG member named jkbriggs looking for a H340 last year. Must be the same fellow. He was still looking to buy in August of last year so it makes me wonder why he is selling so soon.

I've been thinking about downsizing and noticed his ad headline states no reserve. I contacted him and he DOES have a reserve.

The point is this looks like a real nice coach but what would something like this be worth? And is there a market for one of these if I were a seller? This a Liberty conversion which I much prefer to the Country Coach. Then I wonder what our '97 45' Country Coach with 96,000 miles would sell for in this economic slowdown? I guess Steve Bennet would be my best contact but I would like to get some other opinions too.

If any members can give me a little guidance I would appreciate the input.

Darl

Darl,

Creative Mobile Interiors in Columbus, OH and one of the sponsors of the Prevost Stuff site, has a 1992 H340 listed for sale on their site. Looks good.