Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LED Tail Lights - Let the Bling Begin

Default Is Bling Dead????????

What's going on with the bling contest? Ever since Roger threw his hat in the ring the noise level has dropped to the non-existant level.

Are the bling boys trying to sneak away quietly or are they planning for some major surprise like maybe a windshield graphic that says "no fear" or something equally blinging?

Whatever happened to the bragging, the threats, the claims the cooker was already won? Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW: I think in addition to having the 85 year old chick doing the judging, I think there needs to be some point system established. I think a color coordinated engine, with matching transmission should get more points than store bought LED lights.

Crap Jon, I can barely keep my coach clean much less think about bling

But I have seen some trucker / white trash chic stuff that I will have to include. I don't want to give away any competitive edge I may get on the Libertys.

To win with an 85 yr old woman judging, there might have to be some velvet Elvis action of some such thing. I don't know how low I am willing to stoop, but with Roger and Mike as my conscience, I can't go too far

lewpopp Guest

Can you guys feel the snake Jon feeling you out. He is chuckling in his pit as he puts the underside bling. He's trying to steal by making it look like he's just borrowing what is going on. Mum is the word to Jon. Don't tell him anything unless it's a down right lie. Mendacity Jon, mendacity.

Default Bling Search

Jon , JW, et al:

I am on a mission- World Wide Search for bling- I have my all seeing capable staff focused in on the project:

watch out I have got the best eyes in the business on the job
    Roger that

Jon wants to hire the same French judges that handled figure skating at the Olympics. Best Judges money can buy.

We may have to setup a Bling Aliance (a la Survivor) to beat Jon.

Mike

Just Plain Jeff Guest

If anyone wants to do the research (yech), they will find that the first person on this board to use the word, "Bling," was Jon. According to POG rules, (what?) he owns it.

I am not intimidated by the Liberty people. They think they have built-in bling, OEM, but glitz ain't bling.

Default Lew has it right!

Apparently Lew is fairly well pluggged into the intelligence community. Despite the fact the garage doors have been kept down and locked he seems to be fully aware of my freshly painted slack adjusters and polished copper radiator fins.

My Liberty is clearly at the top of the bling pile (with the possible exception of Roger's who has polished the fins on his bus air evaporator fan) so I am working feverishly in the pit with my paint brushes, buffing wheels and feather duster. My question is this: Does anybody know where I can get a 45 foot by 8.5 foot mirror so the 85 year old judge will not have to step away from her polished aluminum walker and get down on her hands and knees to see true bling.

OK bling weenee's, here is your 85 year old judge.

Roger and Jon, are you still with me on the dark side or are you wavering?

Yea Jon,
    You can borrow Roger's mirror.

MM

Bling backwards is gnilb (pronounced JDUB)

I don't know Mike, looks like Roger has some snapperheads helping on his bling quest.