Thread: Prevost Rally in Montreal

Default Prevost Rally in Montreal

I keep getting invitations to the rally in Montreal this summer....anyone consider going.

I am curious....Yellow

John

John are you talking about the 400th anniversary rally in Quebec?

The cost was too high for us so we decided to go to the CC rally in Amana prior to the FMCA rally in St. Paul.

Smile Quebec Rally

We are going, Rita wanted to try to return to Quebec she hadn't been there since she was a little girl. The price was down right stupid high in my mind, but when mama wants to do something ya'll know that tune. She said if they, Prevost Prouds and Prevost didn't really show her some kind of bang for the buck it would be the only time they got any of our Lewbucks. Time will tell, Gettin really pumped for next week in Tn. see you all there, Bill

Default Quebec Rally

LLoyd. Bill....

That's the one. I continue to receive little mailings from Prevost about "join us at the rally"..........I am sure other have had the mailings, as well.

I have not looked into it at all, and Saturday I received yet another invitation...this one came with an RSVP, with no mention of how many Lewbucks......by the way the thing was written it looked as if they were going to pay me to bring my 9 year old bus back to the factory.

Mon-reeall is a beautiful place save their passion for French this and that, especially the language.......not totally unlike Paris where the local population treats the English speakers like cross-eyed red headed step children.

Quote Originally Posted by billbunch47 View Post
    We are going, Rita wanted to try to return to Quebec she hadn't been there since she was a little girl. The price was down right stupid high in my mind, but when mama wants to do something ya'll know that tune. She said if they, Prevost Prouds and Prevost didn't really show her some kind of bang for the buck it would be the only time they got any of our Lewbucks. Time will tell, Gettin really pumped for next week in Tn. see you all there, Bill
    Bill,

Could you share with us the price, dates etc. We have enjoyed our stays in Quebec City in the past, wonderful town.

Current price is $1150 for two adults. That raises to $1250 on April 15th.

http://www.prevostcar.com/cgi-bin/pages.cgi?page=rally

http://www.prevostcar.com/DB/documen...ion%20form.pdf

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Current price is $1150 for two adults. That raises to $1250 on April 15th.

http://www.prevostcar.com/cgi-bin/pages.cgi?page=rally

http://www.prevostcar.com/DB/documen...ion%20form.pdf

Ray
    Thats pricy. I would expect some pretty special treatment along with a 50,000 mile service for those prices. Seriously who are they catering to and what is planned that justifies these prices. PS> I thought the rally was in Quebec City, Quebec Province??

Bruce
    Last edited by 0533; 04-07-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Thats pricy. I would expect some pretty special treatment along with a 50,000 mile service for those prices. Seriously who are they catering to and what is planned that justifies these prices.
    Well, they do mention a Prevost Prouds contact on the main page.

But actually, this ain't bad. If you are a member of the Marathon club, their rallies seem to start at about $1500 per could, and sometimes run over $3000!

Makes $300-400 for a POG rally seem like a real bargin! Plus, if you look at the Marathon schedule of events, there is only one single technical session, and I've been (jokingly) told that the seminiar teaches you how to call tech support.

Ray!

PS: I believe the schedule of events etc is available from the first link I posted.

Default OOuch

So I gather from the gist of this thread.....

Dom Perignon Champagne, Snails, Caviar and all of the trimmings.....entrails, so to speak.

Beautiful place but toooooooo many Lewbucks for me, besides they probably won't want to see another "slobber off" at the plastic shield polishing event.

John