Thread: Seiverville

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Hey Cannucks, I'm sure I'm not the only person wondering what the frig "Wx" is. Is that secret for mustard? Never can tell what some people will do to enhance food.

Here you go, Lew. I'm almost sure this is what WX means in French.

WX........aviationspeak for weather.

The river backs the campground and several have been fishing. I have not seen any fish just fishermen. River kayaks might be nice the river is running fast because of the recent rains.

Plenty of dogs and lots of green space beside the river. The roads are wide and gravel. The parameter route seems to be the favorite jogging path.

We walked the campground tonight the trees are just starting to leaf and the Robins are feeding on the earthworms.

The day ended with a beautiful blue sky and lovely cumulus clouds.

A 1991 Pacific Coach and a 198? personal bus conversion showed up today. They are both from Ontario. They were planning on leaving this Thursday but may stay for the start of the rally.

Jim is it ok to invite others to come if they can stay?

Lloyd, this is a Jim question, but maybe this is a good issue to address.

There are a lot of "conventions" that take place every year where the attendees can pay for the whole thing or just pay for segments that are of interest.

Jim, maybe you would want to put a value on activities such as touring coaches or attending seminars or the dinners. Maybe these two coach owners could become POG members because they were introduced to POG by being attendees at a dinner or two and a seminar.

Quote Originally Posted by wlloydw View Post
    The river backs the campground and several have been fishing. I have not seen any fish just fishermen. River kayaks might be nice the river is running fast because of the recent rains.

Plenty of dogs and lots of green space beside the river. The roads are wide and gravel. The parameter route seems to be the favorite jogging path.

We walked the campground tonight the trees are just starting to leaf and the Robins are feeding on the earthworms.

The day ended with a beautiful blue sky and lovely cumulus clouds.
    Sounds great. I think we will forget the kayaks. I am sorry to hear that the birds are killing the helpless earth worms. I prefer my robbins fed on grain.

Its your responsibility to make sure your new friends from Ontario stick around and become POG members. Its important to have at least one new member to sacrifice at the Monday night bonfire. Skiff said that he always does this, its like the "Virgin Connie Swail" in the Dragnet movie with Dan Aykroyd of the Blues Brothers fame. I guess Skiff forgot to tell you about this ritual.
    Last edited by 0533; 04-07-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Lloyd,

I received a note from Motosat earlier this week, and they are urging all iDirect customers to upgrade their D3 controllers to the 3.9.4 firmware. Make sure when your unit is installed that the firmware is updated to the latest version. And make sure it "works" after the update (assuming it might need the update).

Ray

Thank you Ray, I just informed the installer to make sure that was done also on Thursday.

Tully Guest

Well I do not get my new coach (90 CC Prevost) till Saturday and will just not be able to make the Tenn. ralley. Sure wish I could have made it. Have a retirment home built outside of Nashville.

Are the rallies held at different locations through-out the year.

Is this something I could bring my family along with? Kind of young- 1 and 4 and my wife. Not certain.

Tully

Hi Tully. There is a rally in Pahrump, Nevada the first week of May, and another in South Dakota in October. All familiy members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide