Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Movin' on up!

Default BOB-00 to MM

[<>[/QUOTE]

Mike, Bob has a real job now so can't play as much for awhile I told him about all those cool palm trees you planted and suggested that he may need to consider that for the go-kart store? We could hang LED bling lights on them, wouldn't that be special??

Debi and the mysterious Bob

I'm thinking BOB-00 needs an intervention.

What was going through his mind when he signed up to BUY a new job? We need more bus owners without gainful employment, not less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg
    I'm thinking BOB-00 needs an intervention.

What was going through his mind when he signed up to BUY a new job? We need more bus owners without gainful employment, not less.
    Jon, fly on over and intervene, somebody needs to and you can ask him in person! He is looking for a full time bookeeper/computer person, any takers?? I already have a job--taking care of Bob is a full time position--ha~! I think once he gets the transition overwith he will be available for playtime again--meanwhile, the coach stays clean and polished in it's house--we have to be careful with those slides you know

Debi and Bob

What is Go-Kart-Man doing this weekend? I'm looking for excuses to fly.

Maybe we can get Roger to meet us at Tri-Cities airport for lunch. That will be two against one....

Wait a minute....Roger is another bus guy with a job.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Jon Wehrenberg]What is Go-Kart-Man doing this weekend? I'm looking for excuses to fly.

Go-Kart man is, are you ready, going to a Go-Kart track but not until Sat. night around 7 and only for a short time. He wants to scope out his customers Just killing him to do that because our son-in-law races at that same track. You remember the son-in-law saga? I am thinking about hiring someone to take pictures for me while he is there

Other then that he is free as a bird all weekend. Roger can have his son-in-law cover (he has a good one) and you guys can all go to the airport and the track together!! Bring Diane and Roger can bring Mickie--they can visit with me and the horses, heck I might even cook for ya'll!

Debi (with Bob looking over my shoulder)

Default Centurion November One Anal Papa cleared direct DWH as filed....

I have a better idea. Since Jon wants to burn some avgas, he can fly down here to see me, I can fix him some lamb fries and we can work on my bus all weekend.

He gets to fly.
    I get some expert help.
    He gets to teach / supervise / work
    I get to laugh at his Continental powered fart extractor
    He can help wash the doctor killer (I actually flew it to Decatur and back today)
    I get the coach ready for the Yellowstone trip, a clean plane and good victuals
    He gets to hang out with the coolest guys at David Wayne Hooks airport

Does it get any better? File that flight plan

Good try JW.

Actually I'm bringing Di to SAV on 5/30 for a few days with our daughter for girl/girl bonding. I get to baby sit the pooches.

What has that got to do with anything? Glad you asked. This past few months the planets are not lined up and my otherwise reliable travel machine has been a non-ending PITA with one thing after another. It started out with a failed HSI. A few thousand later I was airborne and my fuel flows and manifold pressure started moving all over so the fix for that was a complete turbo system with a wastegate and controller.

As soon as I digested that I lost electric on a flight back from Mangoland and had to rely on standby power. That one was the cheap one. I replaced a failed belt and back in business.

On the next flight returning from PA my vaccum pump decided to retire.

With that replaced I have now completed two flights of about 2 hours each and something did not break. Before I take my bride to SAV I'd like to get some flights close to home under my belt just to make sure I am past this unprecidented period of problems. There is not much left to break so maybe I have it made.

Debi, the above problems never caused any cancellations but just required me to use alternate devices. As Saturday approaches I will check to see it BOB-00 is willing to fly and if Roger can get away from doing his auction search for my M3 to join us for lunch.

Default Did someone say eat?

JON:
    I am in! Give a little notice and we will eat, drink and be merry, and while under the influence of food - we should be able to persuade Bob00 not to miss any playtime. Time is limited and yes I am still the working man. Yes ,Jon, the M3 is on hand ready for immediate delivery! Poor JW couldn't fly this weekend - I felt his pain? Or maybe I felt Lews Pain! JW keeps posting pics cause mine keeps coming up this not an image file- imagine that
    I rather be eating at Mangos.
    Roger That-over (thats what Sky King used to say-right?)

Makes me feel bad. The old Bonanza cut and tied every bale from DWH to FUD althought the flight back this afternoon was a gut rattler.

Oh, sorry. A screw came out of the pilot's arm rest. I'll get right on that.

$3.30 avgas in Decatur. Not bad for full service. And a new cap. And free bottled water. And a free coffee mug.

Reckon they get many visitors?

OK BOB-00, lets see if we can pull this together.

Can you break away from the go-kart factory long enough to fly up to Tri-Cities Airport with me for lunch with my best pal Roger who will give me an M3 one of these days?

I can pick you up at the airport of your choice, fly over to meet Roger, put on the feed bag, and then run you back home in time for go-kart night. You will get a chance to fly while I read off the instructions.

I doubt if we can do the logistics to get the ladies together, but in the future maybe we could pull something like that off also.