[QUOTE=Jon Wehrenberg]OK BOB-00, lets see if we can pull this together.
Can you break away from the go-kart factory long enough to fly up to Tri-Cities Airport with me for lunch with my best pal Roger who will give me an M3 one of these days?>>

Ok, now I am having second thoughts on passing this info on to Bob-00 oh great pilot Jon--would he be a guinea pig to make sure everything is working properly on the plane. Be kind to me now, remember, I am a white knuckle flyer?? I don't think I will let Bob read your note about little things breaking before he makes his decision

Just talked with him via cell--he himmmed and hawwwwed--and finally said, ok, I can break away just ask Jon to choose the airport of his choice. Greenville/Spartanburg International is the closest here or he can meet you at Greenville Municipal downtown--your choice. He needs to find out what time he has to leave that night for the Go-Kart track so will get back to you with that one. I will make sure all his insurance is paid up before he goes Send me an email privately to confirm and I will make sure he gets it.

Debi (this does NOT mean Bob will buy a plane now, nope, not a chance........)