Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movin' on up!

[QUOTE=Jon Wehrenberg]OK BOB-00, lets see if we can pull this together.
    Can you break away from the go-kart factory long enough to fly up to Tri-Cities Airport with me for lunch with my best pal Roger who will give me an M3 one of these days?>>

Ok, now I am having second thoughts on passing this info on to Bob-00 oh great pilot Jon--would he be a guinea pig to make sure everything is working properly on the plane. Be kind to me now, remember, I am a white knuckle flyer?? I don't think I will let Bob read your note about little things breaking before he makes his decision

Just talked with him via cell--he himmmed and hawwwwed--and finally said, ok, I can break away just ask Jon to choose the airport of his choice. Greenville/Spartanburg International is the closest here or he can meet you at Greenville Municipal downtown--your choice. He needs to find out what time he has to leave that night for the Go-Kart track so will get back to you with that one. I will make sure all his insurance is paid up before he goes Send me an email privately to confirm and I will make sure he gets it.

Debi (this does NOT mean Bob will buy a plane now, nope, not a chance........)

I'm getting BOB-00 a subscription to Trade-a-Plane for his birthday. Maybe he can break his yearly coach record.

AirMango

JW,
    Point that bad boy to 47A and lunch is on me! Should be about 50 minutes GPS direct in that screamer of yours. Then I'll show you where the Marathon sleeps.

Dear Air Mango,

Bob-00's b-day is July 16th Oh, and he still has this coach so there is hope!!!

Jon, Bob informed me that he has to meet the Go-Kart man at 2pm on Sat. so not sure that will be enough time for you boys?? He wanted me to let you know.

Mrs. Bob-00

I think the time factor would prove an issue. Also right now I can't say the weather on Saturday would be the clear weather that would make the flight enjoyable for Bob.

Let's postpone. I do want Bob to give up jobs for flying however.

Jon,

I will relay your message to Bob--I think good weather would be a better idea and sorry about the time constraints--you know how it is to have a new job--LOL We shall see how long he keeps this job--my guess is it will be up for sale soon Send us a note when you think clear weather is in the forecast.

Debi and Bob