Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuga Drives A Real Coach

Default Tuga Drives A Real Coach

So I'm sitting in the office working like a sled dog when I hear all this honking out on the Sam Houston Tollroad.

Check these numbnuts out taking the Loc Ness Millennium out for a spin around Houston.

Loc.jpg

Sorry for the Mel Torme quality photo, but I only had my phone handy. It must be nice to just be able to fritter away the afternoon while us peons are lashed to the tiller.

All right Tuga. Are you ready to join us from the "Dark Side" now?

JDUB,

Could you get a better office camera? Tuga was hoping this would be good enough to send home to Karen. You can't even make him out behind the wheel. I will call you a couple of days ahead of time next time we come by so you can bring the good camera from home. Oh-no, I forgot it was stolen in your crime ridden neigborhood.

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Don't you have some Winnebago air conditioner covers to reinstall? Looks like that one was about gone when you passed by. I think you need to install some eyes in the roof and bungee those bad boys down.

I think Millenniums are like a Monet; you don't want to get too close as the shine just rubs off on you. I think this resolution is probably a good deal in that you can't see the strippers riding in the back after you and Tuga hit the Gold Cup.
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 04-04-2008 at 06:50 PM.

bite me.

Don't start getting jealous because your old Marathon doesn't have the state of the art roof air conditioners like every new Marathon does.
    Last edited by Loc; 04-04-2008 at 06:46 PM.

But then I would have to have the Winnebago Roof AC guy's phone number on my speed dial so I could have him trot over bi-weekly to replace those bad boys.

Oh and I forgot the case of spray paint required every time one takes a crap going down the autobahn and you have to repaint from the lovely Winnebago white.

You should probably just haul a couple of extras around on the roof so it looks like an entertainer coach.....

The Mara-bago? That has a nice ring to it.

You are probably right. If you had roof a/c's you would have to have the repair guys phone number for each time you back it into the storage building.

Hey Beagle Boy I'm not the one with the AC cover sitting out in the middle of the Sam Houston Tollroad. To date, I have never see of or heard of a Cruisair cover being ejected onto the motorway after an ozone bath or a run in with a block of butterflys.

You should have stopped at "Bite Me".

I should know better than to get into a battle of wits with a person who is unarmed.

Anyway, Tuga gave the Millennium two thumbs up or as I like to say two Aggies. I think he is ready to buy a Prevost, but said something about the Newell having two bathrooms. I think it has something to do with all those pictures of Karen and Tuga in the shower.
    Last edited by Loc; 04-04-2008 at 07:18 PM.

Loc, I'm so happy, turd boy now has someone to launch air strikes at in his own backyard. Must be he couldn't see the delightful digits being displayed by you and Tuga as you passed the Presidents tower.