Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I cannot sleep at all! Help...

Tully Guest

Well 60 more hours and Joe and I will go pickup the coach. Man am I excited.

I have bags under my eyes from all the sleepless nights thinking about this shinny coach.

I have never made a purchase this large without seeing it in person. The pictures were great but I have seen great pictures and actual product and things went South real fast.

Speaking with the owners they seem very up front and have a lot of love for this coach. I guess the complete over the road a/c system being replaced and updated with new Kohler genny and tons of interior updates done by a proffesional converter (along with great service history)- all new batteries and Mich. tires was the selling point.. The wife seems to know almost as much about the coach than the husband.

So, fingers crossed and thanks so much for all your insight.

Joe, I will be sending you an IM Thursday.

Tully

Tully, you should be aware that Joe will come up with some fancy excuse as to why he should do all the driving. Don't fall for it. You just need to remind him he is along as co-pilot/mechanic/camera man for the PDI and you can drive the bus just fine. We want pictures.
    You guys have fun and be safe.

Tully Guest

Just go an email from sellers. They are about 600 miles out. Been through a lot of rain storms and such. My buddy owns a power washing business so I put him on notice that the moment we get home I want a complete wash down.

Will keep all updated & photos too.

Tully

Tully,

After we grow up it's always hard to replicate the excitement of Christmas morning.

...but shortly you're going to relive those memories.

Enjoy every minute.

mm

Tully, Just make sure your buddy is familiar with washing painted buses. You don't want one of those jobs that is so thorough that it removes half the paint.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Tully Guest

Well Joe and I and a clsoe friend picked up the coach today. First time I drove a Prevost! Wow........!!!! That is all I can say.

I think the coach (as as Joe says "camper") really is a lot nice that I expected.

Will have tons of questions and will try to get the rig cleaned up and get some pic's posted.

Oh yea, was snowing a little this A.M. in Marengo Illinois :-{

Tully

Hi Tully,

Did you had a cigarette after driving the coach ??????

Alek