Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lexan

John,

Don't pay any attention to Jdub, he tried to put 3m film on the leading edges of the doctor killer and now he's anti plastic anything.

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    After swimming thru the Dub's pile of Lew-isms, I noticed that you said you had some shield grommets. I have some cracked and broken plastic spacers and wondered where I could get some. Fill me in, please.

Lew, I replace the Summit shield on an American Eagle a few years ago and think that I have some spacers around here somewhere - if I can locate them I''ll drop you a line later today.

Lew - Just make some spacers out of anything you have handy. It can't look any worse than it already does. And let me think, your bus moves about 100 yards twice a year, so you need a plastic shield for.......

Krakman - Bite me. I'm not the one riding around on a flippin trike. I think that thing need a plastic shield on it painted black so we can't see you taking the "Ride of Shame".

Mel Torme - You trying to stick your head up to get whacked with the big kids now?

Orren & Mel - Having the plastic shield on your CC and American Eagle is a great reason to not have it on your Prevost. Just say no to looking like a Winnebago.

Jim - Jon is preparing do do a Plastic Shield Interventon Training seminar )PSHIT) at P5 to help those who have been drinking the kool-ade. These things are worse than crack and you have friends in the POG who will help you break this addiction.

Jon - Jump in here anywhere to keep the plastic shield nazis off of me.

Default Plastic Shield Award

A New Plastic Shield Ceremony Will Be Commencing At Pog V. All Participants Will Pay $20. To Enter The Beauty Contest And The Winner Takes All !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Having a plastic shield on a bus is almost the same as Mae West wearing falsies. Hers looks better, but other than that they are both dumb ideas.

How was that JDUB?

Previous debates used to pivot around H3's vs Xl's.

We're getting a little desperate here.

Mel Torme: I've signed a non disclosure statement.

Mike

Default Plastic Protective Beauty Shields

Denny, As a recipient of rubber grommets jump in here and give me some help. You should be the last person to let me down !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Default A Contest No One Wants To Win

A New Plastic Shield Ceremony Will Be Commencing At Pog V. All Participants Will Pay $20. To Enter The Beauty Contest And The Winner Takes All !
    Well that judging job will be easy. No one wins and all the money goes into the JDUB Diesel Fuel fund. Don't be cheap, make the entry fee $50 bucks.

Jim,

Don't let them get to you. We know they paid about 100 grand more for their Liberty, Marathon, etc. and did not get the Ultimate Protection Shield on their bus. Now they're busy trying to pound the dents out of the stainless and touch up the road nicks in order to prepare the bus for the rally and are getting irritated because of the extra work.

Denny

Truk,

Just remember, I have never had to put any heads back together or attach legs and arms from a trike but I have had to do it many times from a two wheeler.

Denny