On another thread Brian questioned the protocol for bleeding the cooling system when refilling, especially with the Webasto and all its heat exchangers.

In the past when changing my coolant I have run the engine, eventually burping the coach. That method works, but it seemed to ultimately involve 50 miles of driving before it was filled properly.

The next coolant change I used the circulating pump on the Webasto. That worked much better and even after taking the coach on the road I did not have to add any more coolant so evidently the Webasto circulating pump will purge air from the system.

But when I do my scheduled coolant change this August I am going to use this tool which I intend to buy:

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....group_ID=12500

When I change coolant this time I will likely not have any coolant in the entire system because I will also be changing hoses. I have spoken to someone who uses this tool and he swears by it. With a vacuum on the entire coolant system he states that coolant is literally sucked into every cavity and all air is purged.