I am considering replacing my shocks. I called Prevost Car in Jacksonville Fl. to discuss the replacement.

The first part of my question is: I am considering changing out the original shocks with Koni shocks. have any of you made this transition and did it make a difference??? I do not have many actual miles on the coach, but it has been on the road for 9 years driving and sitting on these shocks. Plus the possible improvements in the Koni Shocks. Do these Koni's really make a difference??

Second part: If I do replace the shocks, why not the Air Bags as I will have all drive wheels off. Have there been any improvements in Airbags in 9 or 10 years??? The Airbags do not leak. How do they degrade over time, elasticity etc???

Third part: While doing these upgrades and having the wheels off the coach, what else would make sense to inspect and upgrade if this were your coach.

I have a need for speed and good handling and figured that if I started fresh I would be ahead of the power curve. Am I on the right track.

Thanks,

Bruce