Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Featherlite???

Debi and Bob,
    We looked at Millenniums also but they didn't have much to choose from in the used market. We wanted one a couple years old since we don't know yet how much we'll use it so we let someone else take the big hit. They do a really nice job though. Hope this one works out for us. Don't know exactly where you are but we travel from FL to Hickory, NC frequently to visit our granddaughter--and her parents. Hope to run into you soon.

Donald, Its nice to have someone close in a Prevost. I think there is one in Gulf Breeze, but I don't know the owner. Maybe we will get to meet each other pretty soon. Sounds like you're getting a nice coach. Dale
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Donald doesn't "do" computers so I'm your contact. I think there was a Prevost in Gulf Shores but it was for sale last year. We weren't quite ready to buy then and it was sold; don't know where it ended up. We'll look forward to meeting you. Bonnie

Quote Originally Posted by dalej View Post
    Debi, did you guys get your new one home yet? I haven't seen anything on it, but then again I miss some posts.
    YES we did Dale, just this past week and of course Bob is polishing and polishing, you know how he is! It took longer to make the changes we wanted then anticipated but I will try and get photos soon. We have family from Ohio visiting, well, my family, so Bob has his escape to the bus barn every evening Thanks for asking Dale!

Debi

Quote Originally Posted by bonhall41 View Post
    Debi and Bob,
    They do a really nice job though. Hope this one works out for us. Don't know exactly where you are but we travel from FL to Hickory, NC frequently to visit our granddaughter--and her parents. Hope to run into you soon.
    We are in the upstate of SC, right in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains north of Greenville, SC. We are only 10 minutes from the NC border. Hickory is about an hour north of us. Please let us know when you are coming through we would love to meet you and we have plenty of room for dry camping here on the farm. In fact we held a mini Farm POG rally here last fall. I am not sure which interstate you are traveling to head north but we are very close to I 85 and I 26.

Debi

rff105 Guest

Welcome to the forum and to Featherlite. We also recently purchased a slightly used Featherlite in October. I have done quite a few posts on the forum with the usual first time Featherlite/Prevost owner type questions. If you do a forum search for Featherlite most of the threads will show up. If you have any specific questions feel free to post or email me directly.

We have been very pleased with our coach and the service we have received. I do have some concerns about the overall stability of the company the recent fall through of their Camping World deal and the overall state of the economy. I get the impression that they are a stressed company and hopefully they are able to weather this storm and survive.

I see you said you were getting a stacker and are into racing. Do you go to any NASCAR races? Featherlite does rallies at Daytona, Lowes, Bristol, and Homestead although their website is sometimes lacking of the information. We are heading to the All-Star race at Lowes this spring and the fall Bristol race with Featherlite. Maybe we will see you their. Welcome to POG.

rff105 Guest

Coach 4964 on the Featherlite website? Very nice looking looking coach.

http://www.fthrc.com/coach_detail.cfm?ID=377

Yes, that's our coach as of Monday. I have the check right here. Featherlite has been in business a long time so hope they can weather this storm.
    We go up I-85 from Atlanta to 321 and up to Hickory. We fly a lot also because our son is a pilot for Continental but we're not crazy about flying standby. We do go to some NASCAR races. Last year we went to both Bristol races and the year before we went to the Indy race. We go to the Daytona 500 every year. We have gone with Good Sam Club to some of them and done some on our own. My husband (Donald) has a dirt track that he sometimes races on Saturday nights at a local track and he has a "spec racer Ford" that he does road racing with the SCCA mostly around the southeast. He's doing a race in Savannah in April and then the Daytona road course in May. Your coach looks beautiful. Do you have any other photos? What floor plan is it? If you ever get to the Gulf Coast, we live in the panhandle between Pensacola and Panama City. We keep our RV in the garage but we have room to park another rig. I guess the old RV will be moving out next week until we can sell it. We'll look forward to meeting you soon.

Got my posts mixed up. All I can say is that it's late and I've been running around all day. The part about how we get to Hickory was for Debi and Bob who live in SC. Sorry about the confusion.

(Yes, everyone's nice in Niceville)

For years while on our way to Panama City Beach, the kids would always talk about "is everyone nice in Niceville." Wonderful memories your line brought back. These days, we go to Navarre Beach so we don't pass Niceville. We did, however stay in the Niceville Walmart parking lot on our way to Daytona last month. Yea, they were nice
    I've always be suspicious of people in DeFuniak Springs. I'll bet they aren't as nice as Niceville folks.