Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Batteries

Thanks Peter and Gary De, I have asked Panterra if they have any manuals for the locking system? I will also try and check fuses, in a day or two. The wiring diagram I have shows that the bell is wired in with the porch light, which works great, so It seems to be getting power.

Where is the Bell mechanism itself? Anybody have a clue?

And for those New to POG that are in the process of looking @ buss's, Panterra Coach has bent over backwards to help me with a few issues that I have with my new bus.

I say new, it has 92K miles and is 8 years old, but new for me. They are really going out of their way to make me happy with this purchase, and I couldn't be happier. Great company to purchase from. I just wish it wasn't snowing when we picked it up in March.

Gary S.

If your Doorbel system is a camera and doorbell, it may be Aiphone, like the Liberty's. If so, your bell or tone is in the intercoms inside the coach. If not, you will be looking for a small louvered plate, or small box recessed or flush on a wall.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

my bell and intercom system are buried in the cabinet behind the drivers seat. Top attached with velcro. It's fun finding hidden places the converts but things.
    GregM

Gary,

My bell is under the sink kitchen cabinet.

Default Resetting Key Fobs

I found this on the Prevost Cars Web site, and will try resetting my Key Fobs when I get back to the bus. Technical Manuals, Owner, Other Features

PROGRAMMING KEYLESS TRANSMITTERS

To program additional transmitters or replacing a lost or broken transmitter, all transmitters for a vehicle must be programmed at the same time. The receiver assembly module erases all previous transmitters from memory. When the transmitters are programmed or reprogrammed, the receiver assembly module can store up to four transmitters in memory.

To program or reprogram transmitters into the remote/keyless entry system, perform the following steps:

1. Make sure that the anti-theft system is not armed or triggered.

2. Turn the ignition key from OFF to ON five times within ten seconds, ending in ON.
    ( Refer to chapter 3, “Controls and Instruments” for information on positions of the ignition switch.)
    If the system has successfully entered program mode, it will lock then unlock all doors.

3. Press any button on a transmitter. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm that the transmitter has been programmed. Repeat for each other transmitter. If the door locks do not respond for any transmitter, wait a few seconds and press the button again. If the doors still fail to respond, call your service representative.

4. Turn ignition OFF (or wait up to five minutes after step two). To exit program mode. If a new set of transmitters have been programmed or reprogrammed, the remote control system will lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.

Hope this works for me, and will help someone else out there.

Tom, I will check for the doorbell to see if it is under my sink, too. Thanks.

Gary,

Great info. Where specifically did you find this on the Prevost website. I've had a heck of a time finding any good info there.

Ray

Ray,

I have the complete instructions for our Marathon and would guess yours to be the same. If you would like a copy let me know.

Richard Beecher
    2002 Marathon XLII 45
    1996 Vogue XL 40 FOR SALE

Default Prevost Publications and On-Line Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Gary, Great info. Where specifically did you find this on the Prevost website. I've had a heck of a time finding any good info there. Ray
    Ray, Here are the steps to get you to the beginning of places to look: You will then see how you can put in the information needed for your bus, year, model, and actual Prevost Number for your bus.

Check this out:

http://www.prevostcar.com/cgi-bin/pages.cgi?page=home

then click on Motorhomes, under Quick Links,
    then Parts & Services under the blue banner at the top of page,
    then Publications in red on the left hand side of the page.
    then Technical Publications on the left hand side,
    then Click here to enter the site in the middle of the page,
    NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE either:
    Technical Manuals, or Technical Publications, Wiring Diagrams or Pneumatic Diagrams. You will have to play around a little bit to find what you are looking for, but I think it is all there.

Just fill in the info on the left hand side columns and play around till you start finding the various publications, drawings or info that you are looking for. Don't forget you are reseraching a MTH not just a bus. The publications will come up in the center of your page and when you click on them, they will open up, to view, just like a book. WAY COOL, These darn computers, arent' they somethun ?

Jon W. would you like to add anything ? I am sure I have forgotten something,

Hope this helps? It helped me when the Prevost guy walked me through how to navigate the publications. I HOPE this is what you wanted ? !

Gary S.

Richard

Thank you for the offer. Anything you have to share would be great to add to my "library".

Gary, thank you for the instructions. I'll be checking it out shortly!

Ray

Ray,

I'll check on them this weekend and let you know when I have them in my hands.

Richard