Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Water Tank Sanitizing ?

Gary,

I have a Pure Water Enterprises water filter on my coach also. I backwash it about twice a year. It keeps the water & ice fresh and clean. My model # is BF-250. I backflush it for about 30 minutes with the water hose connected to the city water connection on my coach. I have some paperwork on it if you don't have any paperwork on yours let me know and I will fax it to you.

See you in Tenn.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Gary,

I have a Pure Water Enterprises water filter on my coach also. I backwash it about twice a year. It keeps the water & ice fresh and clean. My model # is BF-250. I backflush it for about 30 minutes with the water hose connected to the city water connection on my coach. I have some paperwork on it if you don't have any paperwork on yours let me know and I will fax it to you.

See you in Tenn.
    Tuga, that is exactly the model I have. I looked in my Prevost box of paperwork, but could not find any paperwork on the PWE water filter, and would appreciate it very much if you could email a PDF. file or just fax it, and thanks a bunch. (281) 343-1107 Fax or gstevens7@comcast.net

Gary S.
    Last edited by Gary & Peggy Stevens; 03-25-2008 at 12:13 PM.

Default Camco Products

I stopped by PPL motorhomes today, and the products they had for sanitizing water where all Camco Products. The product they sell the most is "TastePure" Drinking Water. http://www.camco.net/Menu.cfm?SupCat...ProductId=2062

8oz or half this bottle which sells for $5.99 treats an entire 160gal tank, and you treat and forget it, treating maybe once or twice a year. Pretty resonable cost for what it does, and no draining or refilling of existing water is necessary.

Just thought I would pass this info along. They have several products on their main site, http://www.camco.net/Menu.cfm?SupCat...CategoryId=212

Gary S.