Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Prevost

Cool New Prevost

Help. I need a referal for financing.. I can not seem to find a lender who will get past credit scores and reports. Is ther any sanity to this process?

Garyde,

Try Kevin Marsh at Recreational Products aka RV Lending Tree 1-866-788-7331. We have used Kevin for the last 2 coaches and are happy with his outfit.

Default Prevost Purchase

Thank you for your replies. I could not make it work for a new Coach with the Banks , ie: Creatons.
    I am now working on a 2003 Liberty Dbl. Slide. I did get a loan commitment fro GE Finance, they say they want the Old coach sold first and pay off my Loan.
    I want it sold as well, but I am not willing to sell it at wholesale.

Any advise on this matter would be appreciated. Gary

Garyde,

Heck, put your old coach on Prevost-stuff.com (shameless self-promotion).
    We'll help you get it sold.

Jim

ken&ellen Guest

Question Pricing

Jim, Shameless promo.....how about encouraging the folks who are advertising their Prevost to put a price on them? When I go to a RV or car dealer I never stop if it is not priced. I know the theory to get the interested party to call so they can start the " whats it going to take to get you into to this vehicle today" or the famous " how much you looking to spent ". The whole concept of the internet selling is to eliminate all of that hassle. Ellen just purchased a 2004 Jeep Liberty on E-bay for several thousand less than the local dealers wanted, matched the color of our coach, no games ( " make an offer and I run it by my manager " ), and we got a warrantee! Ken

Are you insulting my pal Roger (who is giving me an M3, not a dune buggy)?

Default fuel and bling

Ken: YEA - How is a guy like me going to buy fuel and bling? and satellite dishes, and tires, and stuff like that?
    Come on in yall the price is right!
    Roger that
    ps LEDS too.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

ken&ellen Guest

No Roger it is not you. It is the process. I find the whole vehicle / home sales a huge hassle. Ellen & I have sold our last 3 homes " By Owner " and used the money we saved to purchase our Prevost. Wal-Mart built an empire by cutting out the commission paid the vendors sales force and buying directly from the manufacturers....cut out the middle man. Ellen & I are applying the same principals!
    Ken

Ken,
    I feel the same as you, I'm for sure a For Sale by Owner guy, but I would pay a little extra for Roger That!

Default Only in America

Ken and Tom:
    You guys are alright - . We sell American, German, Korean and Jap Cars and drive a Canadian Bus with French Tires. Even bought some Shinese bling the other day
    We Americans are genuine World Class Folks
    Ain't it great to live in America!! I love it.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost