Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone recognize this coach?

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Craig,
    I have listed my coach on eBay (no sale) and I only paid the standard $48~ to list it. From what you say, it sounds like there are additional charges if an item sells. How much would the charges be (approximately) on a $200,000 sale?

SO TUGA, am I understanding this correctly? Your looking to sell your Newell, and buy, WHAT ELSE EXACTLY???? Are you looking to get into a bus, or stay with the many slide Newell's? Just curious.

Gary S.

Gary,

My error: it should have read; I have listed my Newell on eBay in the past.
    I listed it about 1 year after we bought it because of financial reasons; I had a gas spill at my C store and I thought that the world was coming to an end. Problems and costs with the EPA seemed insurrmountable, and I was thoroughly disgusted. All that changed and now we have decided to keep it.

So I am staying with my Newell; no problems; no real reason to sell. I couldn't replace it for what I have invested in it. Also, we love the floorplan; rear bath and a half bath. The slides are trouble free and we love the extra room.

Where is the slide on your bus, front or rear? I sure would like to see some pictures
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Tuga the slide is in the front. It is a Prevost slide which I am real happy about.

See if this web site will allow you to see more pictures?

If not let me know, and I will find another way to get pictures to you. I am Very Happy to share photos of my new girl, with anybody that asks.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gstevens...ey=z9C_VATaSvY

Gary S

Thanks Gary, she is beautiful! I really like burgandy. Are those 2 Girard automatic awnings? Whenever you get some inside pics please post. Are you and Peggy going to make the Sevierville Rally?
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

QueenOfTheRoad Guest

Re: LeeAnn's winning bid: Way to go, girl! And, I thought I got amazing deals on shoes on Ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Thanks Gary, she is beautiful! I really like burgandy. Are those 2 Girard automatic awnings? Whenever you get some inside pics please post. Are you and Peggy going to make the Sevierville Rally?
    Sorry to get back to you after so long, Tuga. For some reason this question on my previous post never came up again. Anyway, yes it has 1 Auto Awning and 1 Empty box on each side. The driver's awning goes about
    2' past the slide out.

Yes Peg and I will be attending the TN rally, with our big GRINS ON
    We wouldn't miss it. We will be in Panama City, Fl. with our granddaughter the week prior, and then dropping her off in Atlanta on our way up north.

See you soon.

Gary S.